Chapter 75

Vivan is waiting for the Balveer outside the border of forbidden area as per Balveer's instructions .He wanted to accompany Balveer but he could not ignore Balveer's order . Neither does he has special ability to control his own mind and make it empty for time being. Hence he was forced to wait for Balveer to return with Ananya.

He knew that his own share of work is not less important than Balveer.He had to act as a catalyst to retrieve Balveer's consciousness .He never knew that his partner can empty his conscious and subconscious mind hence snatching every ounce of possibilities for creatures to attack them. He was amused when Balveer walked towards the castle like a robot who knew nothing except walking.

He was scared when he tried to connect to his mind through telepathy just before the threshold of castle.He had to connect his mental power with Balveer so that he can come out of his living unconsciousness. This had to be done when Balveer was near the threshold of the castle because they suspected that castle is resistant to telepathy connection as Ananya didn't connect any of them after her abduction.

But When he tried to connect his mind with Balveer, he failed. He was calling continuously for him but there was no response from another side .All negative thoughts started coming in his mind in those few seconds sending panic to his mind.Finally when he called Balveer with panic and fear ,he saw his partner jerk and he turned back to look at him. He smiles as he saw relief washing over him when he found him to be fine . While he himself gets relaxed when Balveer ran toward the castle .

After that he felt vulnerable because two most important person of his life is out of his sight and are in danger and he couldn't do anything instead of waiting. So he waited,waited , waited until he heard soft sound of something that comes from behind.

He turn back and found Balveer with Ananya has just appear there. All those fear and anxiety vanished in the air when he saw face of Ananya with Balveer .He is going to take a step toward them but suddenly horror returns to him as Balveer stumbles and falls on ground despite Ananya's attempt to hold him. His own scream mixed with Ananya's as he runs toward him and sits on his knees towards him .

"Chote Jab mai Ananya ko le kar wapas aayu to bina ek bhi chan barbad kiye hum dono ko yaha se le jana . Chahe kuch bhi ho Partner,Ye baat mat bhulna".

Balveer's instructions echoes in his mind as he looks at his unconscious body and as usual he has to follow his instructions .So he hold Balveer hand from one hand , Ananya's from another and disappears from there after giving a quick glance to the castle.

Had he stopped for one more second then he could see the destruction that occurs there with the castle at its centre . The Castle that was now nothing more than debris of rocks and bricks. Above that castle a figure is floating. A figure that has become synonymous of destruction.His red angry eyes is scruntizing every each of the ground.

*****************************************

"Hum keh rahe hai kauno achhe doctor se dikhaiye inko Lekin India me bahuo ki sunta hi kaun hai.. Ab tak du baar aaise behosh ho chuke hai aa sarir bhi kitna tap raha hai" Dimple is sitting beside Happy on the chair .Happy is lying unconsciously on the bed.A wet cloth is kept on his head.

Jolly is sitting near his bed whereas Ananya is sitting near her head at other side of the bed and Vivan is standing beside her .Baalpari is standing near the Jolly. Karuna and Devaki is beside Baalpari.

"Kal subah hi kauno achhe doctor se dikhayenge. Kya pta kahe aaise bar bar behosh ho ja raha hai ." Replied Jolly as he caress his brother feet. He looks at his brother's face with worry and guilt.Till now he is obstructing the proper treatment of his brother.He never gave him the medicines that were prescribed by the doctors instead he gave him unprescribed medicines for his own selfishness.