Chapter 38

"Vivi ,Mai City ke best hospital me ek extra bed ka arrangement karwane ja rahi hu". Said Ananya as she met with Vivan who has just arrived from the hospital.

"Kyu? Kise kya hua?" Asked Vivan worriedly.

"Hua nhi hone wala hai" Said Ananya angrily." Agar Happy two minutes me mujhe nhi dikha to ...

" aap unko nhi dekhogi to   hospital me admit ho jaogi ".Speaks Vivan and receive glare from Ananya." Sorry . Buddy's effect "  He murmured slowly.

Nowadays He starts enjoying Happy's company. A kind of bonding has started developing between the two of them.Now when Vivan look back in time he realises that his anger on Happy was not due to Ananya's closeness with him .It was mainly because of his own expectations. It was he who  secretly wanted Happy to be Dev .He expected Happy to behave like Dev and whenever he did something which is contrasting to Dev's character  he became irritated.

Now when he accepted Happy as he is, he starts liking his funny behaviour.He can't stop his laughter whenever Happy is present around him .

"Tumhare Buddy ki hi harkate hai Hospitalise hone wali" Said Ananya " Agar Pari Maa ko uski wierd harkato ke baad bhi uske doubt nhi hoga na to wo loudspeaker le kar pure colony me btayega ki wo Dabbu nhi hai taki pari Maa sun le"

"Ab kya kiya unhone?" asked Vivan .

"kya kiya"  Said Ananya "Wo idiot pari Maa ko apna special talent bta raha tha.You know what kaun sa special talent tha wo?"

"Kaun sa ?" asked Vivan curiously.

" The great Happy Pandey Paan ki pik se spit karte hue  beautiful painting bna sakte hai. Aur apne iss talent ko dikhane ke liye wo abhi Paan lene gya tha."  Said Ananya angrily while Vivan is now laughing holding his stomach.

"Tumhe hasi aa rahi haiSaid Ananya ."Waha pari Maa mujhse puch rahi thi ki Dabbu aur mera bet kitne time ke liye hai"

"Didi...isse pahle ki Happy Bhaiya aa jaye aur apna special talent dikhaye Hume unhe rokna hoga " Said Vivan after he stops laughing.

"Exactly" Said Ananya and both walks out from the society.

On the other side.

"Ee paan me uu anand nhi jo humre Kanpur ke paan me tha" Said Happy spitting while  leaning on the wall of the shop  ."E go badhiya wala banao bhai.Hato hum bna ke dikhate hai".

Saying this Happy seat on beside the shopkeeper .

"Paan bnana e go kala hai ".Said Happy while picking the leaf." Dil se, prem se banao t ek dum aatma tak ko tripti milti hai"  He said while picking up the ingredients and starts instructing the shopkeeper unaware from the two pairs of eyes that are fixed on him.

"Kha ke batao kaiesa hai"Said Happy forwarding one bettel leaf toward the shopkeeper. "Hai na badhiya.

"Wah!" Shopkeeper exclaimed." Wakai achha hai."

"T nikalo rupaiya "  Said Happy .

"Paan Mera aur paisa bhi mai du"  Said Shopkeeper.

"Are mazaak kar rahe hai Bhai."  Said Happy while stuffing a leaf in his mouth while taking out money. "Dhanyawad".

He passes through the market crossing tea stall , people who are arguing in a gift shop , crowd around the Panipuri seller ,clothes hanging out from the shop and  the mirror which is reflecting his face.

"kitne handsome chehra hai tumra Happy .Ek dum hero jaisa"   He stops in front of the mirror and admire his own face while moving his hand in his hair ."Jaldi ghar jana parega kahi sukanyao ki katar picche par gayi t dikkat ho jayega" He chuckles on his own and walks forward leaving his own image behind.

Leaving his own image behind. What he saw was true .His mirror image didn't move even if he walks.

His leg stops .He turns back toward cautiously and looks back in the mirror.It was just a normal and usual mirror .He closes his eyes while mentally slapping himself but his mirror image didn't instead it smile nastily .

He turns back to move forward but again there was a mirror just in front of him. He looks back at the earlier one and then at the new one.

"Ee Kaun rakh diya" Saying this he turn backward but again stops and turns his head to look at the mirror with whom he encountered first .He is standing sidewise with respect to mirror  such that his shoulder is facing the mirror but in mirror his image is standing as if he is face to face with mirror.

He gulped looking at his image and look forward where there is third mirror. Now he is surrounded with the mirrors all around his while he is standing in the middle.

He smiles nervously while looking at mirrors that are coming towards him but now there is no trace of his reflection instead there are scenery of the valley inside the mirror.

After sometime.

"Pura market dekh liya hai Didi .Happy Bhaiya hai kaha?" asked Vivan as she met with Ananya . Both of them are looking for Happy .
"Kahi wo pari Maa tak apna talent dikhane to nhi chla gya" Said Ananya panicking.

"Baal pari to nhi per shayad wo kisi aur ko apna talent dikha rahe the " Said Vivan as his eyes are fixed on the floor .Ananya follow Vivan's line of sight.

There was a picture of some scenery of Valley that is made from the red colour .

"Isne sach me ye paan se banaya hai?.ewww" Said Ananya making faces and  ."Ek minute Vivi." She bent forward to look at the picture ." Yaha danger sign hai kya".She said pointing at small sign.

"Ha Didi" Said Vivan looking at the mark ."Kahi Happy bhaiya kisi danger me to nhi hai?" He asked looking worriedly at Ananya.

So how was the chapter?
Kya Vivan Happy ko bacha payega?