Chapter 14

Flashback starts .

"Mr.B ko Free karwane ke liye hume Veer lok jana hoga " Said Ray to Birba . Bambaal is in Prison of Veer lok after their unsuccessful attempt to destroy Bharat Nagar with the help of Land mines.

"per Bhaymar ne kaha tha ki veer lok me Balveer ke marzi ke bina koi nhi Jaa sakta." said Birba . It is Bhaymar who gave them information about veer lok and real identity of Balveer after he got to know that both of them wants  same thing .

"Don't worry about that . Because I know about Balveer's weakness." He said looking at Ananya who is standing on the street with Dev and as usual they are busy in their banter.

"Ananya will become the way to reach in Veer lok"  He said looking at Ananya with smirk ."Bechari Bahut hi innocent hai .

"Hi Ananya " said Ray entering in her house after making sure that her mother is not in the house.

"Hi" She said excitingly with a smile."Aaj mere ghar per kaise"  She said keeping book aside which she was reading.

"Because aaj New moon night hai but mujhe chand dekhne ka bahut man kar raha tha .So I came here " He said sitting on the couch.

"Chand and all . Bahut chessy ho gaye tum" She said while  laughing .

"I am just telling you the truth ." said Ray shrugging his shoulder ." and other thing is  Moon is quite beautiful as well as romantic word .

"Romantic " thinks Ananya looking at Ray ." Ananya  Kahi ye tujhe sign to nhi de raha ki tu bhi iske liye sirf friend nhi hai."

" Aaj tak sirf Veer lok hi dekha hai jo moon se jyada beautiful hai" said Ray breaking Ananya's thought.

" Tum gaye ho Veer lok "  asked Ananya with excitement." Kaisa dikhta hai wo."

"Tum nhi gyi?" Said Ray pretending to be surprised while she nodded no ."But tum to Balveer ki Best friend ho na . Phir bhi tumhe Veer lok le kar nhi gya".

"Tum jitna samajhte ho utni special bhi nhi hu mai uske life me ". Said Ananya with a painful Smile.He was in front of her all the time but never ever he thought that he should told her that he is Balveer.

"Mere jaise uske aur bhi kitne friends honge .Sab ko Veer lok to nhi le jaa sakta na" She said Casually but deep inside she is feeling bad about her own words .She is just like his rest of the friends but why she wants  to be special for him.

"But I don't think ki Kisi ko pta hoga ki Dev Balveer hai" Said Ray .Why she is not reacting like her usual way? That is childish and  adamant but he is not going to give up easily ." Friendship ka base trust hota hai .Agar wo Tum per itna bhi trust nhi karta ki wo tumhe apne home planet le jaa sake to Kis right se tumhe friend kehta hai.

"I agree Ray" Said Ananya standing up from the sofa and walks toward the window So that he couldn't see pain in her eyes .

At the same time ,Dev arrives near the door of her house but stops looking at Ray.Why he is here and at this time and in absence of Ananya 's mother? But then he reminds himself that he too is here at this time and in absence of her mother. But his case is different .He is her friend .but Ray too is her friend .His mind reminds him .He wants to argue with himself but couldn't get suitable reply which irritates him more .He is going to speak something just to make them aware about his presence  but stops himself hearing Ananya 's words.

" But Balveer ko mujh per trust nhi hai " She said painfully.

Why is she talking about Balveer with Ray? This is the only question which arises in Dev's mind and to get the answer he takes two steps behind so that no one can see him.