Chapter 17

Dev is sitting in his castle of Veer look where no one can enter without his permission.After bringing Ananya in Veer lok he he went toward the prison to meet Bambaal because it is time for him to face wrath of Balveer and who can handle his anger . Bambaal started talking like parrot about his plan and about his parents and Ray .At the other side Ray came in the Veer lok through the bracelet that he had given to Ananya which actually was a entrance but Veer lok member were ready for the attack ,however they couldn't stop Ray from escaping from their trap as their saviour Balveer had locked himself in his palace.

 He is sitting here alone in the darkness where there is nothing except walls of his castle that cannot be penetrated like the walls he has created around his heart.He close his eyes tightly as Bambaal's word is echoing in his ears. Ray is his own brother who has lost his parents because Bambaal wanted to suck his power

He feels a hand on his shoulder .He opens his eyes hurridely and looks back where Ananya is standing in her fairy look . He is in so much vulnerable state that he can't Stop himself to be weak in front of her and end up telling her about his wound,his weakness , his pain and his guilt .

"Stop blaming yourself for everything Dabbu" said Ananya."  Tumne apni puri koshish ki thi pariyo ko bachane ki and na hi tumahare parents ke death me tumhari  galti thi. Tum bhagwan nhi ho dabbu .Tum bas apna 100% de sakte ho but jo unhone likha hai usse rok nhi sakte ."

Flashback end.

That day first time he open himself in front of her and after that he has totally bottle up his emotions . Initially she thought that the change is due to the transfer of power from Pari Tara to her (that happened that night) but he didn't talk with her normally even in the BN .
She closes her eyes painfully . Those  moment which they spent together on the day of their marriage comes in front of his eyes.His moisten eyes when he filled her hairline to mark her own, that long longing embrace , touch of his lips as he peck on her forehead.
She open her eyes as she doesn't want to recall his last good bye and looks at the Dev's photo which is lying on her lap while Happy's word is echoing in her mind.

Suddenly She feels a hand on her shoulder.She looks at the hand and then at the Vivan who is looking at her emotionally.
"Didi aap thik ho" asked Vivan .

"Vivi kya aaisa nhi ho sakta hi Happy hi Dabbu ho aur last time ki tarah hum usse duffer samajh rahe ho aur hume bewakoof bna raha ho ." said Ananya impatiently as she stands up.

"Kaash iski possibility hoti Didi" said Vivan ." but partner ne meri kasam khayi thi ki ye unka koi plan nhi hai."  He said with heavy heart."Aur maine khud partner ka antim sanskar Kiya tha ".

"And uske hatho me pari tara ka mark bhi tha" said Ananya sitting back on the bed .

"Didi please aaisi koi umeed mat kijiye jisse aapko taqlif ho" said Vivan painfully.

"Tum yaha kisi kaam se aaye the Vivi" asked Ananya.

" Ek train out of control ho gyi hai and mujhe usse rokne Jana hoga .Agar mummy mere room me Jaye to handle kar lijiyega "  said Vivan.

"But Vivi mai tumhare ghar per rehne ke liye kya bolungi " asked Ananya.

"Didi,aap Handle kar logi . Believe yourself " Said Vivan and disappears from there.

At the other side.

Stiffness of Darkness is disturbed by the continuous screaming sound of people who in stuck in the train that is running continuously on the track and another train is coming toward the train from another side. They are losing their hope to live.
"Dekho Balveersaid a man pointing at the silhouette of a figure that appears at some distance in the darkness.Now crowd is gathered near the window , leaning over one another to look at the Balveer.

"Wo Balveer nhi hai" said a lady looking at the figure.

"Yes ,he is Mighty V"  said another person in the coach . Meanwhile Vivan walks toward the Engine of train and tried to stop it from his power but failed to do so .On the other hand another train is coming towards them.

He uses his  power to stop another train and divert it on other side but the train which is out of control is still running on the track and its Speed is increasing beyond the upper limit.
Vivan again comes in front of the train and  put his hand on its front and tries to pushes it back but his efforts are not working.

"ye train khud se out of control nhi hua hai balki kiya gaya hai "Thinks Vivan looking here and there .He doesn't find anyone there .He flies in the air to look at the attacker from the top and as he has thought he found the attacker but not on the ground but on the roof of the train.

Kaal is sitting on the  throne (which is on the roof of the train) with his eyes closed and a smirk on the face while he is slowly moving his head as if he is enjoying some melodious music.

"Ooo.To tum ho" said Vivan ."Shaurya ne to kaha tha tum bahut hi dangerous ho. But tum bhi bakiyo ki tarah hi flop plans bnane lage ho".

" Bujurgo ki baat mante hai bachche"  said Kaal in his husky voice without caring to open his eyes." Uss buddhe ki baat mano.

"Aaisi chize tumse pehle bahut koi kar chuke hai."  said Vivan chucking." Aur aaise kitne plan ko maine flop kiya mujhe yaad bhi....

"Shhhhhh"  said Kaal while putting his finger near his mouth after he open his eyes."Tum meri sangeet Sandhya me badha ban rahe ho ." He said annoyed but then take a deep breath and smirk.

"badha to mai tumhare har irado me banunga"  said Vivan .

".Achcha ,To tumne sabhi humshakalo ko surakshit kar diya?" Said Kaal looking in his eyes with smirk as Vivan's shocked face is fun for him.Next He hang his hand downward .A beam of light appear from his hand and strikes at  the train wheel and suddenly train stops with the jerk.

Vivan looks toward the train and then at the Kaal whose smirk widen and he disappear from there.Vivan look here and there confused.

So how was the chapter?

Precap-"Happy being Happy