Chapter 25

Ananya's POV

No sooner  I have completed my work to make extra secure place in the Veer lok after the hardwork of whole night than the first ray of Sun illuminated the beautiful scenery of Veer lok.
I look at my work with the feeling of satisfaction and left for the Earth where no one knows that I was awaken whole night.

"Good morning Dabbu"I said to the only person who is very well aware from my situation."Bahut mazaa aa raha hai na tumhe . Because tumhe to kuch karna nhi hai.Bas Smile karna hai"My eyes refused to move from his smiling face ."Tumhare Bina  ye sab bahut difficult lagta hai Dabbu.Sab kuch uncertain sa lagta hai. "

When he was with me , I never realised the sense of protection that I had started feeling subconsciously whenever he was around but When he is not here I start realising that voidness in my life.

"But tumhe kya tum aaram se Smile kar te raho. " I continued talking  when I suddenly realised that I have lot of work to do.
"O hello .Yaad nhi dila sakte the itne sare Kaam hai "  I said and rush toward the washroom .

After freshening up I walks toward the room of Pari Maa as she can't even move from her own So I have to help her in every small things but Mumma helps a lot in taking care of Pari Maa.She can come here any time but before that I have to help Pari maa in her daily chores.

"Suprabhat" The voice that I least wanted to strike on my ear dreams come from back .I don't need to look back to know the person.

"Humne Kaha Suprabhat" He said walking toward me with a stupid cheesy smile on his face.

"Tumhara face dekhne ke baad morning good kaise rahegi"  I snapped back and leaves from there as I don't want to get engaged in any conversation specially with him.

"Annaprashan me karela khaya tha lagta hai . Humesha juban kadwa hi rehta hai" He said to himself but it is loud enough for me to hear as his whole intention is to make me hear but I ignored at enter in Pari Maa room.

From the time Pari Maa saw lifeless body of Dabbu,She herself has turned into a stone.She didn't reacted even a bit and after that she is not reacting to my continuous blabbering .

I sometimes feel that I can win award for the most elongated conversation with a person who is not reacting  be it Pari Maa or Dabbu.

"Happy Bhaiya" This is Dimple Bhabhi who has just come out of kitchen. She has made herself comfortable in this house , specially in kitchen." Kal Karwa chauth hai T uska Saman lana hai per ee Naya sehar me kuch pta bhi nhi hai " She said to Happy who is filling his mouth from Prathas

"Chinta kahe kar rahi ho Bhabhi." said Happy to me whereas his eyes are looking at me ." Hum Ananya ke saath  jaa kar sara saman kharid ke la denge" 

"Ananya ko t pta hi hoga na ki Karwa chauth me kya kya saman lena hai"  speaks  Dimple Bhabhi .

This is only thing which is missing from the whole scenario .No matter how desperately I don't want to remember that I have never celebrated a Single Karwa chauth with Dabbu , everytime something will remind me that this festival would have been one of the beautiful moments if he has been with me.

I would keep fast for his long life and would not allow him to eat a morsel and then both of us would break each other fast.

I  know this imagination is enough to bring smile on my face but at the same time the realisation that it is just imagination is more than enough to bring heaviness in my heart .

" Bhabhi " I joined the conversation after brushing off my thoughts " Aap hi chaliye na shopping karne "

"Hum chalenge na" Said Happy .