chapter 89

"Amma hum Kaam ke liye gaye the . Honeymoon manane thori gaye the " He speaks .

"Chehra ka julfa sawarna kaun sa kaam hota hai lalla ?"  His mother asked.

Seems like nowadays his luck is on strike. His mother has arrived in the morning and before him .She was waiting for him eagerly by sitting near the window. Unfortunately last seven days with his family, in his Dev mode, and supposed expectations of being a husband ,made him forget that for this family he is not married. So after coming out from the car ,he absentmindedly moved his hand in Ananya's hair , straightening some of the hair strands .

"Tumhare baal humesha itne soft kaise rehte hai"He spoke moving his hand in her hair , downwards towards its tip.His eyes moving along with his finger as he feels the softness .

She opened her mouth to speak something but something was in his way of looking that made her throat dry and words die there before it could be formed.

Their little moment was broken by shouting of two children, running towards them , refering his Chachu. In no time he removed his hands from her hair , looking at the two kid in surprise  .When he went inside to greet  his mother with enthusiasm, he was awarded with frowned face and her eyes travelled back at his hand that was still holding Ananya's arms .He immediately left it and walked toward his mother with cheerfulness,who then gave him the affectionate motherly love . However he knew that his mother's  happiness after meeting him had overpowered her disapproval of the event and the topic has been just put off .

So right now assembled in his room ,he is facing the suspicion of his mother .He looks at his brother for help who in turn looks away .

"Are Amma tumko nahi pta .In Bado logo ko .Julf  ka  chiz hai inko t juta chappal pehnane ke liye bhi e go aadmi chahiye jo inke pair me jute daal sake .amir hai na".He explained sitting on the floor, near his mother's feet.

"Lalla, Mana ki tumri Amma padhi likhi nhi hai per duniya dekha hai humne.Khub samjh rahe hai hum" reprimanded his mother.

"Dekh lalla ,Ananya sundar hai aur jitna Dimple ke muh se suna hai Sanskari bhi lagti hai" Said his mother earning a smile from Happy. Trust Ananya to impress anyone from her nature.

"Per uska byah ho chuka hai ." She speaks further and his smile vanishes ." Dusre ki biwi hai wo ."

He looks at the floor with slumped shoulder.

"Per Amma uska pati ab iss duniya me kaha hai" Speaks Dimple and Happy looks at her with thankful eyes . "Ab itna pahad jaisa zindagi hai dusra byah t karegi hi kabhi na kabhi "

"Uska zindagi hai usko Jo karna hai kare . Humko bas apni lalla se matlab " Said His mother and looks at Happy." Dekh lalla humre jite ji tumre zindagi me hum ek vidhwa ko aane na denge ."

Her words hits him like some painful weapon. He diverts his eyes from his mother .

"Isliye dur raho usse .Ek par stri se man lagana paap hota hai" She said with no nonsense tone  and stands up .

"Happy Bhaiya ka sach me aap aa Ananya...?" asked Dimple and Happy nodded without looking at her.

"Aap chinta mat kijiye,Ananya ke saath thora samay bitane dijiye apne aap man jaayegi" Dimple speaks to convince him . For some seconds she remain standing and then left .

Happy remains sitting on his position.

"Happy utho ab baithe rehne se ka hoga" Jolly said patting on his shoulder.

"Bhaiya humri Amma humre samne humri patni ko vidhwa keh rahi hai....aa hum..." He speaks looking at him.

" Bina sach jane Amma Ananya ko kabhi bahu nhi manegi " Jolly speaks.