Chapter 81

Dream

Nowadays his dream seems to be quite real and That's why he has a serious doubt about current scenario. It feels like a beautiful dream to lie by putting his head on his mother's lap who is sitting on the bed of her bed.Manav and his father is lying on two corners of the bed while Mehar is sitting beside his mother by keeping her head on the shoulder of his shoulder.All of them has been chatting after finishing their dinner .There is lot to hear from everyone .Like his father's promotion and how his boss ate his father's lunch everyday .Like renovation of the house and how Manav face got dipped into the paint after he stumbled over the paint can.Like the new irritating neighbour who came to live 6 months ago .Like How Mehar was nervous on her interview,How Manav,on the contrary,was confident and many more .They are laughing with each story and Dev is enquiring about it with enthusiasm as he got to know about his school friends ,his school teachers and his old companion.Some news are weirdly shocking like marriage of his 50 year old neighbour with 18 year old girl . Amidst their laughter and their chatting no one notices that midnight has passed .

In the  recollection of funny events,Ananya name appears more frequently.Like when Mehar was telling him that one friend of Manav thought her to be single and tried to flirt with her but then he was  badly roasted by her .He couldn't dare to flirt with another girl for two weeks .

It feels pleasantly weird about the fact that Ananya is like  any other member of his family . She is too much okay to change into loose shirt and trouser when he ,with his family was being emotional with each other .He noticed her when She was arranging Dinner table with already prepared food.The way She talks with his mother  asking about the whether the pickle are ready to eat or not or with his father about the tap that has been leaking while helping in one or another things. It feels too..... normal....too homely. 

The normality of the situation make him feel like he has escaped a major portion of his life where he is happily married with his wife for three years and is leaving with his family. His family and Ananya are behaving exactly like that. He has a strong feeling that if he would not be a Focus of his family then his family with Ananya would starts discussing about global level problem about left over food of morning that needed some creativity so that it will not waste in evening.

She was part of their late talk till midnight but then she found it difficult to keep her eyes open,so she sneaked into a  room of this house. He has been living with her under same roof since long time but her presence in the same house where he has grown up is something else.... Something beautiful.He is vaguely aware about the her presence in some room of this house , sleeping peacefully wrapped around the blanket. He too wanted to sleep and everyone else .So reluctantly they headed toward their own room.

After renovation, Every one gets his own room including him .He has seen the door of his room but couldn't enter in it due to overenthusiastic Mehar who wanted him to see her room.

Sleepily he opens the door and enter inside only to find Ananya sleeping on his bed,wrapped inside the blanket. He looks around mentally slapping himself.Obviously she will sleep in his...err
their room. He needs to get used to the fact that he is now a married man.

But now what will he do? Can he slip beside her inside the blanket and sleep? Obviously he can.Afterall husband and wife sleep like that.

He closes the door behind him and take two step toward bed with determination with a hammering heart inside his ribcage.Why his heart is beating that fast without any reason.

Really? Without any reason? You are thinking about sleeping with....okay fine.... beside a girl ,under a blanket ."

Yeah! Right.It is not appropriate specially when she is sleeping. It is kind of ... intimate.
He looks around the room considering to sleep on the sofa( which is not there) and then on the floor but he quickly rejected that idea too.Best thing is to sleep in some other room.