Chapter 34

"Aap kar kya rahe hai? Guests ka flowers se welcome karna hai unke sar  per basket   mar kar unhe behosh nhi karna ...."Ananya instructs workers regarding the arrangement .It was the day of engagement and she is quite busy in the preparation from morning. Ladies of the society are gossiping in a corner whereas children are playing in the garden where the engagement has to happen and are disturbing Ananya .

"Ye toran kisne gira diya "  shouted Ananya looking at the children who has just run away from there

"Bachha party .Samosa party kaun kaun karega?" Said Happy walking toward Ananya .

"Itne sare kaam hai aur tumhe samosa party karna hai?"  said Ananya.

"bachha sab ko kahi t busy  rakhna padega na"  Said Happy winking at Ananya meanwhile children comes toward Happy .

"Vivan tum bhi aao" Said Happy to Vivan who is standing in a corner meanwhile Ananya climbs on the bamboo that is set up for  the decoration so that she can adjust the decorations.

"No thanks.Mujhe samosa achha nhi lagta" replied Vivan curtly  .Ananya looks at Vivan on his reply .He loves to eat Samosa but refused it just because Happy has bought it . Nowadays He has became more silent than before . She doesn't know what is there in his mind .

She is trying to fix the flowers with these thoughts in her mind and eventually her leg slipped from the bamboo.She closes her eyes tightly as she thought that she is going to hit  the ground . But she didn't feel the ground instead she felt a pair of hand .

She open her eyes and look at her saviour.

"Humre baho me hi aana tha aaise aa jati uper se nichhe kudne ka ka jarurat tha" Said Happy with smile on his face.

"Chhoro mujhe" She said angrily.

"ka?" He asked as if he hasn't heard her.

"I said chhoro mujhe" She said angrily.

"Soch lo".Said Happy.

"Sochna kya hai chhoro " said Ananya .

"Thik hai "Said Happy shrugging his shoulder and left Ananya due to which she falls on the ground where mud is present.

He dusted his shirt and move forward while Ananya is looking at him with full o shaped mouth.

"how dare you?" she asked while standing up ."Meri new dress ko kharab kar diya tumne " She said examining her dress

"Tumri baat hi t mani hai" He said innocently while smiling inwardly "Aa mitti ka hai.Issi se aaye hai issi me jana hai.Mitti se ka bachna"

"Right " Said Ananya smiling sweetly." Mitti hi to hai " She said bending down slightly and filling the mud in her fist while Happy looks at him alertly.

"Badla lena bahut galat baat hota hai .Kauno btaya nhi tumko" He said taking backward steps while Ananya is slowly walking toward him with smile.

"Thik nhi kar rahi ho tum..." He said increasing his pace and run away from Ananya while Ananya throw the mud toward him.

He dodged and the mud strike the tree .She again pick up the mud and run toward Happy as he run toward the ladies . Ananya again throw the mud. he again dodged  and the mud strikes on the Kamini ji',s face.

Ananya and Happy stoped at their place looking at Kamini 's face with full of mud .They exchange looks

"Ananyaaaa"   Shouted Kamini ji.