Chapter 19

"kya hua?" asked Ananya as she reaches near the crowd . Happy too comes after her and stands beside her.

"Humare car ke siso me crack aa gya hai" said Kamini ji angrily while looking at the red car that is in front of her .Ananya glares at Happy who starts looking here and there to avoid her gaze.

"Aur ye apne aap nhi aa sakta .Kisne kiya hai ye khud bta do"  said Mishra ji angrily and his eyes fall on Vivan who is looking at Ananya with worried expression.

"chor ki dadhi me tinka" Said Mishra ji while holding Vivan's arm.

"Are Mishra uncle maine kya kiya " asked Vivan.

"Tumne nhi to aur kisne kiya ."Said Mishra ji angrily .

"Are boliye nhi suniye .Aapne dekha hai kya mere Vivan ko aaisa karte hue " asked Karuna .

"Pure society me iske alawa aur kaun aaisi harqat kar sakta hai."  said Kamini Ji . Ananya and Vivan' s eyes automatically turn toward Happy.

"Nhi ee kaam Vivan ne nhi ee ..."said Happy but Ananya holds his arm press it .

"Kamini aunty Please shaant ho jaiye" Said Ananya sweetly .

"Per Ananya aaise kaise ...." Mishra ji tried to protest

"Mishra ji Please .." She requested .

"Aur nhi to kya aaise kaise  mere Vivan ko.."  Karuna Ji tries to speak.

"Aunty" Ananya said with commanding but sweet voice .

Happy looks at the three persons who were
enraged just a second before and everyone was trying to calm them but now they are standing silently (however unwillingly) Just because she has requested.

She walks toward the car while winking at Vivan and pretends to look at the crack. While Happy follow her .

"Mishra ji ye koi crack nhi hai .Ye to sticker hai". Said Ananya emphasising the word sticker and secretly winks at Vivan.

"Sticker?" said Mishra ji confused.

"Ha . Sticker ." Said Vivan with fake smile and walks toward Ananya who is standing at another side .He moves his hand in the air and a blue ray emerges from his hand that strikes at the car's window.

"Isske haath se ......Ouch". Happy exclaimed loudly but Ananya stomped her feet on his.
Meanwhile Vivan put his hand at the end of the scratch and pull it .A sticker comes out from the glass of the window.Happy's jaw dropped looking at the scene. He knows that there were real crack on the mirror due to the force from which the car has hit the soft cushion .He looks at the Ananya unbelievably.

"Ye dekhiye sticker" Said Vivan.

"Ab ee sharart kisne ki " asked Kamini ji looking at Vivan suspiciously .

"Maine ki aur kaun karega" Said Vivan sulking while looking at Happy .

Meanwhile

Tauba tauba is running in the corridor of the Castle of Kaal lok .He enters into a door and stop with uneven breathing.

"Bhay...Bhayraja..." He shouted panicking while trying to fill air in his lungs. "Wo ...Wo ...wo ...

"Kya hua Tauba tauba aaise kyu chilla rahe ho " asked Bhaymar  who is sitting on the throne on which Timanasa used to sit .

"Kya gaddi sehla rahe ho Bhayraja" Said Tauba tauba annoyed as Bhaymar is caressing the throne and his eyes fixed at the throne.." Waise bhi iss per baithne ki din Gaye "Said Tauba tauba and Bhaymar looks at him.