Chapter -48

He was afraid from her reaction.After all those efforts to bring him in the society,he is going to leave her in the middle .She would be angry or shocked or panicked .She would immediately start thinking of a way to stop him.At least he thought that but her reaction is quite different .She looks at him for some seconds strangely and then plainly.

"To?" She speaks nonchalantly as if she is not bothered from her departure

"To? Matlab. Are roko unko" Said Happy after some seconds.

"Kyu?"She asked  curtly without bothering to divert her eyes from his face.

"Kyu matlab.Tum humko iha bulai kahe thi agar humko Jana hi tha t ." Said Happy totally frustrated from her nonchalantness.

"Kyunki hume lga tha ki Kaal tumhare liye danger hai But tumne hi clear Kiya na ki Vivi ke protection shield ke rehte Kaal tumhe harm nhi kar sakta " She speaks causally. "So , it's ok agar tum apne ghar chale jate ho to bhi shield to work karega na."

"Aur Kaal ka Samna karne ke liye Khali tum aur Vivan" He said annoyingly."Aaise khatra me tum dunu ko chhor kar kaiese chale jaye."

"Tum humesha humare Saath nhi the" She speaks."Humne pehle bhi bahut danger face kiye hai ."

He looks away offended and for some seconds he seems to be struggling for the words.

"Aur tumri Saas "He speaks suddenly." Uu t humko apna beta manti hai na.Hum chale jayenge t kaise chalega"

"Mai unse keh dungi ki tumhe bahut important Kaam se humse dur jana par raha hai aur tum kabhi kabhi unse milne lena" She speaks ." Teleport to ho hi lete ho tum" She said glazing at him.

" T matlab hum chale jaye" He said angrily and she shrugged her shoulder.

"Agar tum chahte ho to" She said sliding back into sleeping position.

He looks at her with painfully.He is no one for her . His absence doesn't matter for her. Then why he wanti to stay .His all worries  are baseless .He is not needed here . He should go back to the place where he belongs. He stands up angrily and walks towards the door .

"Door se nhi" She speaks looking at him with same expression .

"Ha pta hai" He said rudely and disappeared from there.

Sun has appeared on the horizon, scattering golden light but its reach is far more away from his heart .He walks lazily on the paved road of the society, looking at the minute details of this Society.The little time of his life is floating in front of his eyes. Passing through different houses he stops in front of the Vivan's house.

Vivan and his equation is quite weird.At first Vivan was quite reluctant toward him but miraculously he starts removing the invisible wall around his heart and  accepts him as his Buddy.

Vivan is still unaware from the idea of his departure.Would he want to stop him or like Ananya he would not care. He feels pain in his heart as he thinks about Ananya. He would not able to see her again.But He can come here anytime after all he doesn't need air ticket to travel. This thought give him some peace but again it is totally impractical to come here .He is going to miss her and Vivan too. He closes his eyes painfully.It is not his character to dwell on the pain. He shrugged his head to remove his thoughts from his head. But his attempts seems to be futile as he walks towards his house ...It was never my house..He thought gloomily while his minds travels back at the two persons who have eventually became important in his life. But he is no one for them.