Chapter 77

Dream .

A very beautiful and soothing dream .He was with his wife and their daughter.When he opened his eyes  ,he was still washing in the euphoria of his beautiful dream .Face of the little girl wrapped around Ananya's body and peppering her face with her soft kisses ,is still vague in front of his eyes. It all feels like so .........domestic. He wanted to keep lying on the bed and keep revisiting his dreams in his vision.

However reluctantly he left the bed and walked toward the park to complete his routine morning excercise that has been on pause for three years.After completing his chores he returned home .Sun was still below the horizon but faint light had started illuminating the Earth.

First time in three years ,he realised that all of his clothes are painfully bright and colourfully. This is his personal opinion as he preferred simple and  plain things. He looked at his clothes thinking which one to wear but he couldn't decide that which one is less bright .Only if he had his old clothes ,he couldn't have to wear these things.

It had been three years .From where did he got his clothes .But it would be no harm in looking into his room.Inspired by his thoughts he walked towards his room where Ananya was sleeping.

He paused near the door.Ananya was sleeping inside .The image of Ananya pulling the blanket till her neck from his sudden arrival , flashed in front of his eyes .It would not be civil to enter into a room where a girl is sleeping.

But She is your..... wife.

His mind reminded him hesitately.It Still felt weird to refer her as his wife. Even in his mind.When it felt weird to think about the word  'wife' then how could he act like her husband ,that too so suddenly.

Oh! Yeah . Before your marriage You had never entered into her room without warning .So civil.

When you are habituated to sarcasm, even your own mind started being sarcastic with you .

Earlier there was no awkward incidence with them.He replied to his sarcastic mind
He looked at the door .He would enter and directly look in the wardrobe without looking at Ananya. Yeah.That would be fine.

Again inspired by his thoughts he disappeared from there and appeared into her room. All his earlier determination vanished like smoke in the air , when his eyes fell on the sleeping beauty as soon as he entered in the room.Wrapping under blanket like a caterpillar cocooned under the silk , she was sleeping peacefully. He walked toward her slowly and sat on the chair that was kept beside her . He eyes travelled from on her face reading her minute details of her face.Her eyes were shut and a small smile was playing slightly on her lips .Her hairs were spread on the bed behind her while some hair strands were on her face , falling lazily on her eyes and were touching her cheeks. It has been three years ,three years since he tied knot with her. Three years since he saw her dressed in the Saree for him .She looked like a newly wedded bride .

His bride .
His wife.

He repeated the word in his mind without any hesitancy .He needed to do that more often to remind himself that this is not any dream. This wonderful and beautiful girl chooses him as her husband .She thought him to be worthy enough for her  unconditional love.

Love.

The word hang in the air for some time before he recalled his real intention to come here .So reluctantly he left his seat and walked toward the closest.

He left a disappointed sigh when he opened one  door of closet and found nothing except feminine belongings .Almost hopelessly he opened another one and frozen at the sight.He felt lump in his throat and tightening in his heart after looking inside the closest.