Chapter 65

In her childhood,she was like little princess.Surrounded by innumerous servants and all those luxury items that one can want.She had thousands of games to play and her own library to read. But she didn't have someone to play with .But she didn't have time to read. She had a huge mansion but there was no one there to love her. She knew how to talk and behave while carrying the aura of her High class celebraty status.

But she don't know how to blabber without caring about so called class.

There was loneliness in her childhood.

When she took first steps toward womanhood,she found herself at the threshold of ugliest way to be introduced toward that new phase. She was forced to carry a child of some stranger . The phase to carry a living soul inside one's own body can be beautiful for any woman but not for the girl who was on threshold of womanhood. The experience was horrible.The pain ,the discomfort ,the mood swings  everything was horrible for her .She couldn't understand the beauty of all those things.How could she ? She was not a Woman,she was a girl. At that time She didn't considered herself as mother of that child . She just had to carry it inside her body and give birth. She was not married.She didn't have a husband.So she couldn't be a mother .The logic was simple for her .

But when she had to go away from that child , The pain ,the unbearable tightening of her heart ,the unstoppable tears ,told her that she is indeed a mother.The separation told her that the living soul which once had reside inside him is part of herself . But She was too late to realise it.

It was starting for her adolescence ,a phase that can be considered beautiful for some another girl but not for her.

She got to know that there is a term called 'IZZAT' that has no relation with her childhood definition of respect.She got to know that her so called Guardians (Parents) didn't believe that her 'IZZAT' was still with her and hence decided to sold her ,Sold her like some piece of decoration or some toy .

But she didn't allow anyone to sold her .She didn't allow to be treated like child.So she ran away. She ran away from the house of her new 'OWNER' .She ran away to enter in another mess of darkness.

She ran away toward the world of SLAVERY. Yes ,She was not more than a SLAVE for TIMNASA .A slave with potential to be a weapon . Weapon against Balveer.A beautiful yet Dangerous weapon.

Like her childhood,her teenage period was also engulfed in loneliness but with package of trauma.

So she didn't have any expectations from her adulthood.She was mentally prepared to face the worst . However she didn't know that what could be worst than that .

Despite her terrific  life experiences that can snatch desire to live ,Ananya can face allegations of optimism. Yes, She is definition of optimism. When Life didn't give her any reason to smile,she learnt to smile without any particular reason .She learnt to celebrate the every normal thing like it was big occasion. Spending whole day without looking at face of Timnasa and without enduring any physical pain was the happiest moment of her life . For her Happiness is the moments when you are not in pain.

However she learnt entirely new definition of Happiness when she meet DEV JOSHI ,her Dabbu.

For the first time in her life she got to know that how it felt when someone care for you. For him it was not a big deal to give a rolls of chapati to her when she didn't eat because she was running late .It was not big deal for him to remember her favourite colour.It was not big deal for him to buy her favourite flavoured ice-cream.It was not big deal for him to do funny things to left up her sulking  mood.It was not big deal for him to try to soothe her anger  and say sorry to her just to talk with her

But for her it was all foreign feelings . Someone who thought her important enough to care about her choice,her taste, her smile and her anger .All those feelings were strange but in a good manner. Her definition of happiness starts Changing. Initially she didn't want to change that.But she couldn't help it .How suddenly he became part of her life yet so subtly that she couldn't recognise it.