Chapter 62

Shinkai, One among the thousands of  world, is witnessing a peaceful day. The residence of this world resembles to human in many prospect except the fact that they are amphibians and the water following around themselves do not suffocate them . However living on the land for more than ten hours can be suffocating . The common residence of this  world is busy in  their normal day. The fear of the soldiers and officials  has ended long time ago.All thanks to the new ruler ,Ray. However when he acquired the throne after death of previous ruler ,Bambaal(who himself has annexed the throne after killing his own brother and  previous ruler) , people were not hopeful because Ray himself was faithful disciple of Bambaal. But faith seems to be merciful to them and Ray turned out to be a capable ruler as a result Shinkai is witnessing the prosperity which was never seen in last five decades.

However today their ruler is not in the Shinkai and that's why Birba's day is not going to be peaceful because for today she will be the one who will fulfill the responsibilities of Ray . That's why Today she finds herself in  the meeting with the senior security advisers who are telling her about the probability of security breach.

Unlike Ray ,Birba is resident of this world since her birth  as she is  daughter of Bambaal  and Milsa . However she never got to know about the affection of parents  because her father was too busy to in his political affairs to love her own daughter and her mother was too busy to struggle for her father's attention to spent time some time with Birba.

But Birba do remember a person who was a major part of her life ,RAY.  When he first came in her world ,both of them are too little to understand the game of powers .They had their own world and their own cute games. They were used to spend their whole day with each other .He used to tell her about his world and she used to introduced him to hers . Memories of that time was faint but still beautiful. She didn't know when Ray started drifting towards the world of power game from their world of innocence but she knew the reason .Ray's hatred toward his unknown brother was visible to her . She was innocent and didn't know anything like hate but this hate was snatching her companion from her . That hate has given her uncountable moments of loneliness,So she starts hating this hate ,She starts hating the person who was responsible for this hate.With increasing age , Ray's involvement in politics starts increasing and her insecurities starts increasing . Her own parents were more close to Ray then hers .She was never jealous from Ray but she felt left out.She wanted to be part of their life .Only way is to be part of politics.

So little Birba,unaware of the consequences,starts proving herself capable enough to be part of the dirty game and her efforts were not useless as not only Ray but her mother also started noticing her . However it will take years for her father to notice her because his standards were quite high and she had to prove herself .And  a time came when innocent Birba who was once interested in  fascinating game of hero  saving life  ,has grown up and wouldn't mind to take life of  any innocent person .

The Innocence was now changed into the evilness but no matter how many people were tortured by her ,no matter how many people were killed by her,she was never in inner Circle of her father. She was never the central part of his conspiracy.However with murder of her mother ,she got the chance to prove herself .Yes,she was not remorseful for her mother's death .She felt it like opportunity . Opportunity to prove her capabilities and with Ray's support,she became a major part of the conspiracies and got important role in their mission.

Mission to Capture BALVEER  .

She has given her 100% for the mission but each time she has to face failure and with each failure she was losing her chance to prove herself . This time not only Bambaal but Ray too make her feel like she is useless. She was desperate to prove herself but now she didn't have the chance because Ray had another plan. Ray had key of Balveer's weakness.