Chaptet 13

Unknown emotion rushed in his veins as he got to know that she is wife of Dev Joshi ,a man who looks exactly like him.However she introduced herself with smile but pain of her eyes can't go unnoticed by him . How was she feeling when she was introducing herself to man who looks like her husband and when he got to know reason to force him to pretend to be Dev ,guilt has shrouded his heart.How easily he said that she won't understand feeling to loose someone.

He looks at the divine beauty who is sitting on the edge of the bed in her bedroom and holding her husband's picture near her heart as tightly as she can as if she wants to touch her husband through that picture.He has came here to apologise but his legs refused to move as her sweet and devastated voice fell on his ears .She was talking with the picture of her husband.

"Aaj pehli baar tumhari kami mehsoos ho rahi hai.Kaash tum pehle ki tarah mere pass hote" she embrace his picture tightly while tears rolled down.

"hum andar aa sakte hai" asked Happy after slightly knocking the door.She immediately looks away while wiping her tears.

Happy walks toward her and sits beside her on the edge of the bed.
"Hum eha maafi mangns aaye hai.Bina jane bujhe humne tumko pta nhi ka ka keh diya." said Happy with guilt ."Ek number ke ullu hai hum pta nhi tumre bare me ka ka soch liye .Per tumko bhi batana chahiye tha na ki tum kahe humko eha le aayi " He said
He recalls that moment when Ananya took him into a room.
Flashback starts.

Ananya opens the door of a room and enter inside while Happy follow her .A woman is sitting on the bed and another women is lying on the bed.

"Maa".said Ananya and woman sitting on the bed turns back .She looks at Happy and then look at Ananya emotionally .

"Ye ..."She looks at Happy as if she is trying to say something but can't speak and embrace Ananya with wet eyes.

"Mumma please " said Ananya pointing at another lady from her eyes. "Mai thik hu" She assure her mother with a smile and walks toward another lady who is lying on the floor .Her eyes are fixed at the roof .

"Pari Maa " Said Ananya enthusiastically as she sits beside her.". Mai aayi hu aur aap lazily bed per so rahi hai. Uthiya na" said Ananya and put her one hand behind her back and supported to sit her to sit one the bed but she seems like there is no life in her as she is more flexible than usual.

"itna cold greeting to koi apne enemy ko bhi karta jitna aap mujhe kar rahi ho" said Ananya in complaining manner but that lady is not responding and is looking at the front wall blankly.

"To aap mujhse baat nhi karoge na sirf apne bete se hi baat karoge." said Ananya with fake anger ."Ok then look there aapka beta aapse milne aaya hai" Said Ananya slightly turning head of the lady toward Happy. "Maa aapka beta aaya hai.Dabbu aaya hai" speaks Ananya emphasising her words .

So she is mother of Dev .He looks at lifeless figure .A mother who is breathing but still she is not alive.She has died with the death of his son.

Taking slow steps Happy came near her and sit in front of her .His eyes are looking at her blank eyes.

"Pari maa dekho na Dabbu kitne dino baad aaya hai" said Ananya trying hard not to break into tears.She holds that lady's hand put it on Happy 's cheek.

" Pari maa Dabbu" she again speaks and slowly leaves the hand but that hand automatically fall on the bed.

"Dabbu se baat nhi kar ...."She tried to control her tears but failed miserably .So she walks out from there without completing her sentence.