Chapter 36

"Maaaaaaaa"

Distance between Baalpari and train was just a few Inches when his loud scream shaked the surrounding.

Directing his one hand toward the circle he produces magical beam from his hand that acts as a counter spell and breaks the invisible wall in no time .

Before Bhaymar and Ray can register his movements ,He was in front of the train between Baalpari and It, embracing  Baalpari from his one hand while his other hand is producing beams that stops the train.

"To ye sach me Balveer hi hai"  Speaks Bhaymar in shock.

"Isse pahle ki Balveer ka dhyan hum per aaye hume chalna chahiye "Said Ray and Bhaymar agrees with him. They has tried to harm Balveer's mother and Balveer is surely  not going to forget this.

They both disappears from there .

Despite Ray and Bhaymar Two more people witnessed the scene. Ananya and Vivan got to know about Baalpari's location with the help of their power . When they arrived they heard the scream .
The scene in front of them make them stiff at their position.

Happy is embracing Baalpari tightly with closed eyes .His whole body is trembling. Fear of losing her is clearly visible on his face.

Suddenly he feel movement in Baalpari's hand and wetness on his shoulder.He opens his eyes instantly while Ananya and Vivan are looking at them in shock as Baalpari hands slowly raises to embrace Happy.

"Balveer" Baalpari's voice is barely audible when she embrace Happy .While Happy's eyes become wide in astonishment.
He immediately break the hug and looks at her face.

Baalpari is looking him as if she has just waken from the dream  . Tears are flowing down from her eyes as if she is trying to make herself believe that he is real.

"Aap thik hai Balveer .Aap bilkul thik hai" She said touching his hair ,his cheek ,his shoulder.

"Hume pta tha aap thik hai " She said embracing him tightly and cried on his shoulder whereas Happy is standing blank.

"Aap ko kuch nhi hua hai na ? Aap thik hai " Said Baalpari breaking the hug .

"JISKE SAR PER DO MAA KA AASHIRWAD HO USSE KAISE KUCH HO SAKTA HAI "He said holding Baalpari's hand ." MAA KE AASHIRWAD SE BNA KAVACH SE JYADA AUR KYA HO SAKTA HAI "

Baalpari looks at him while smiling in tears and again hug him whereas Happy seems lost .His eyes fall on Vivan and Ananya who are looking at him flabbergasted.

His tone and his body language is quite familiar to them .There eyes voiced  out their thoughts when Happy's eyes met with them for a second but he looks away and embrace Baalpari.

"Aaisa ho sakta hai kya ki partner mera Kasam tor de ".Said Vivan in trance while looking at Happy .

"Nhi" Said Ananya without wasting a second. Both of them look at each other and then at Happy.

Meanwhile in Kaal lok

"Mai keh rha tha ki wo Balveer hai per tumhe meri baato per vishwas nhi tha"Said Bhaymar enraged.

"But humne apni aakhon se uski body ka funeral dekha tha". Said Ray .

"Tumhe ab bhi Vishwas nhi ho rha. wo Balveer hi hai"Said Bhaymar.

"I know " Said Ray irritated." But ye jaan kar bhi tum kya kar loge?"

"Chhup kar  apne bill me rahenge aur kya?" heckled Tauba tauba .