Chapter 66

Bizzare

If Sun starts rising from the west. If oxygen becomes poisonous for human being.If fish starts flying in the sky.It Eagle starts swimming in the ocean .If Tauba-tauba starts ruling the Kaal lok .If Timnasa become brand ambassador for spreading peace.

Even if all these things happen,it would be less bizzare than the fact that Dev and Ananya are standing in front of each other and yet none of them know what to speak.

Since Morning Dev was surrounded by the crowd of people as all of them has one or another things to tell him. Despite Dev's countless effort to make them remember that he has been living here since few months So  he knows that Mishra ji has bought a piece of land ,Karuna's got the permanent contract for food supply from Happy's wedding Planner (Which is his own company) ,Khushi's board exams has gone good and Dadaji got a chance to eat sweets from the shop of Bhgwan Das, Padmini ji is now working in a well known company etc etc etc.

He faced tough time to convince all of them that he is not going anywhere but he needed to go home where Dimple is waiting for him and she shouldn't know that he is Dev.All  those convincing takes almost full afternoon. All this while his eyes are looking for Ananya but unfortunately she was nowhere.

Finally around 4pm with the Vivan's help(which is surprising) he gets chance to go home.

On reaching home,his legs refused to move from entrance of living room as his eyes fall on Ananya who was sitting in Living room with Dimple,Baal pari and Devaki.Three ladies were chatting about nothing at particular but Ananya was unusually silent. Her eyes was traveling from the face of each lady to clock with boredom.She was chewing her bottom lips ,a habit that he has  noticed a long time before . Yes,she has nasty habit of chewing her lips and after spending so much time with her ,he can tell her mood by looking at the way by which she is chewing her lips .Like now she is impatiently bored from waiting as she is chewing her inner lips. She is looking rather cute.

After crying her heart out , she arrived at home. She knew that Dev must be at Vivan's house .She wanted to see him ,to meet him  but at the same time she didn't want to be surrounded by the crowd.So,She headed toward home.

She knew that he will come back in his home and she will get chance to meet him but still she couldn't stop herself from looking at the clock from time to time . Neither She can stop herself from thinking that clocks hands are bewitched and hence it is moving very slowly .

According to clock only few hours has passed.How does this long period of time is just few hours ? It must be equal to days or  months or years or may be centuries.

She looks toward the door for millionth time in hope to find him and for a change this time he is standing near the door and is looking at her.

She founds that her breath has stuck in her throat and her heart stops breathing.

His condition is not different from her .As she looks up ,he suddenly feels like his body has turned into stone and refuses to follow his order to move. His legs seems to be stuck at the ground and his heart is throbbing inside his ribcage as if in few seconds it will come out by ripping his chest and starts dancing in front of Ananya.

He keeps looking at her, she keeps looking at him and none of them realised that Dimple is calling Happy.No one can hear Devaki interference as she suggested a place to buy fresh vegetables .None of them can see Devaki whispering to Baal pari about leaving them alone .None of them noticed that Devaki is practically forcing Dimple to come out from the house.

"Aap ander aa sakte hai ." Speaks Baal pari snapping in front of Dev's eyes breaking his trance and he looks here and there as if he has just woke up from his sleep.

While Ananya too looks around awkwardly as Baalpari and Devaki smiles teasingly .

"Hum sab Sabji mandi ho kar aate hai" Speaks Devaki giving Ananya a knowing look and walks behind Baal pari and Devaki but not before closing the door of house.

Now, Both of them are standing in front of each other in a totally secluded house . Suddenly Ananya's interest arises in the design of the curtains while Dev's find table so interesting that he is unable to move his eyes from it .

Ananya looks at Dev from corner of her eyes and found him looking at her in same way .Again both of them looks away simultaneously and awkwardly.

Why can't they just talk like before?

She thinks and looks at him ,He thinks and  looks at her .

Again they found another very much intersting things of the house i.e the walls . Both of them are walking across the opposite walls and are looking at them with so much interest as if this is the first time they have seen a object like this .

"Itna kya sochna hai ,Ananya . Dabbu hai.Dabbu. Wahi idiot, duffer , stupid but cute and sweet Dabbu.  Tera best friend Dabbu." She thinks to herself .

"Itna kyu soch Raha hai tu  .Ye Ananya hai Anu ,Miss pune reject . Wahi jyada akdu per thori si pyari Anu. Teri best friend Anu." He thinks to himself.

"Baat kar Ananya/Baat kar Ballu"

Both of them turns towards each other simultaneously.

"Uu Hawas Ka pujari tumre saath bas suhagrat manana chahta tha"

"Humne tumko apni pati ke saath chumma chati karte hue bilkul bhi nhi dekha"
"
Jis speed se tum humko rok rahi hu  Uss speed se t desh ke population me hum dono ka joint contribution ho jayega

His own word reverberate in his ears as well as hers when their eyes meet .Suddenly both of them feels their cheeks heating up. Hence they again turn back hurriedly.

"Kya jarurat thi ? Kya jarurat thi itna bakwas karne ki. Isliye kehte hai bina soche samjhe nhi bolna chahiye.Ab bhugto " Thinks Dev with closed eyes while mentally slapping himself.

"Wow Ananya superb .Usse tease karna tha na tumhe ab Karo.Face to kar nhi paa rahi .Tease karengi" She thinks sarcastically rolling her eyes .

"Mai chup hu ye to samajh me aata hai.Per Aap kyu chup hai Miss Pune reject." Thinks Dev looking at Ananya ."Humesha to radio jaise bajti rehti ho .Meri Photo se bhi baat karti thi .Ab mai samne khada hu to bola nhi jaa raha"  He thinks annoyingly as he looks at her .

"Humesha mai hi kyu bolu.Tum nhi the to bhi to sirf Mai hi bolti thi akele.Aaj ho to bhi mai hi bolu .Ek din nhi bol sakte tum" She thinks angrily as she looks back.

At the end both of them are standing in front of eachother and is glaring at each other .

So how was the chapter?

How  dynamic of Dev and Ananya will  change due to  Happy Pandey's
characteristic.

WAISE KAAL KO BHULE TO NHI HO NA.😈😈