Chapter 4

He returns after meeting with her mother .There is only one hour left .He walks inside the Bharat Nagar where everyone is present and is waiting for him except Ananya .

"Dev Ab bhi waqt hai.Ananya ke liye ruk jao." said Devaki ji . She can't see her daughter like a widow just after a few hours of her marriage .

"Ha Dev ab wo patni hai tumhari ." Said Mishra ji. Police wale kuch na kuch kar lenge "

"aur police nhi kar paaye to Balveer sab ko bacha lega" said Karuna ji.

"Balveer yaha nhi hai Karuna ji" said Dev with a smile." Aur rahi baat Ananya ki to Meri Patni kabhi nhi chahegi ki Mai apni zindagi ke badle lakho zindagi le lu " Said Dev.

As he finishes ,her eyes fall on Ananya who is coming outside from his house .She is wearing a red saree with heavy embroidery .Her  wrist is full of red bangles while her hand is already beautifully decorated with Mehandi .Her beautiful eyes are looking more beautiful due to the kajal while Beauty of her lips is increased due to the red lipstick. Red sindoor on her hairline and black Mangalsutra on her neck is enhancing her beauty.

For some seconds he forget to blink as his eyes get stuck on her.

Flashback starts

"Dabbu tumhe sari pehnne ka bhi shauk hai" said Ananya while picking up a sari  from an old bag after cleaning dust.

"Ha part time me pehan har ghumta hu .Tumne nhi dekha " He replied sarcastically while arranging flower vase after cleaning it. She is helping him to clean his house as Diwali is coming in just few days .

"Nhi to .Diwali per yahi pehnana achha lagega" She told her while putting it on herself and looks in the mirror.

He turns back to give her befitting reply  but his gets stuck to her as she is checking that saree on herself .She looks him through mirror and he quickly diverted his eyes.

"Ye saree tumhare liye nhi hai" He said taking saree from her hand.

"To kiske liye li hai" She asked .Is there someone in his life for whom he is purchasing sarees.

"Maa ne di thi .Mere kabhi nhi hone wali future wife ke liye " He said while folding it back.

"Pari maa ne " She asked .

"No .Smita Maa ne " He said while keeping it back.

"tumhari kitni Maa hai" She asked .

"Teen "  He replied " Tum wardrobe ko set karo mai Terrace saaf kar ke aata hu" before she can ask anything else about his family he left from there.

Flashback end.

She knows that he want to see her like a bride and how can she let his wish remain unfulfilled.She smiles as she stands in front of him while  he keep admiring her beauty with his eyes.

Everyone is looking at them but noone speaks anything as they don't want to disturb their little moment.They are waiting for Ananya to speak and Stop Dev.

"What the F " She said with a smile " Faltu . Faltu ka time pass mat karo." She speaks ignoring heaviness in her heart." Sab tumhare liye hi yaha kab se khare hai ki tumhe..." Her tongue denies  to speak while her heart cries but she continues putting a smile on her face while tears are threatening to come in her eyes." Last time Bye kar sake"

Everyone looks at her with shock .How can she say like that ? She should have to stop him from doing such stupidity.

"Ye kya keh rahi ho Ananya ."Said Devaki ji."   Roko usse .Bolo usse kuch"