Chapter 100-Darmiyan

She lie down on the bed without caring to remove her slippers.Half of her body was hanging down from the bed, She was exhausted, physically, mentally and emotionally. Her mind is craving to get some sleep .But she didn't why her heart is not allowing her to sleep .There is something which is not letting her to rest .A kind of intuition ,which is giving negative vibe. As usual her first instinct was to check Dev, who was totally fine ,which is good thing .But then why is she not ready to accept that? Why is she feeling like he needs her ,like he is in some kind of pain,like he is struggling with something.

She shakes her head as if trying to erase this kind of thought from her mind.

He is fine .He is okay. Being with Ray can be irritating but not dangerous. He is fine .He is fine.

She closes her eyes repeating the line like mantra

*****************************************

Somewhere in the dark, a person, whose only silhouette can be seen, is writhing. Pain travels through his body like a wave, engulfing him from head to toe , sinking into his spins ,into his nerves ,into his bones , piercing his soul mercilessly. He pushed the floor below him , from his heel ,in futile attempt to subside his pain .His jaws are clenched tightly, his fist too were clenched so tightly that the outline of his nerves can be seen properly only if there was any source of light.

Blood starts oozing out from his skin as he dip his own nail into his palm . He will not cry. He is not a coward. He is not weak. He will not cry.

Suddenly his control over his scream slipped and he cried out loud .

*****************************************

"Dabbuuuuu" Ananya sits up in panick. Her heartbeat has increased so fast that she can hear it in her ear .She is sure something is wrong.

She closes her eyes tightly, allowing her power to centralise at the middle of her forehead and focuses at her intuition. Suddenly she saw a flash like image of something or someone. It arrives and went so fast that she can't notice anything except a pair of red eyes which is quite familiar to her .

She opens in her eyes with jerk .

"Kaal".She murmurs slowly and stands up .

"Kaal problem me hai ?" She speaks to herself." Wo itne pain me hai, per kyu? Aur wo hai kaha? "She stands up restlessly " Kaise jau uske pass? ".She thinks helplessly .

She closes her eyes tightly putting her hand on her heart .Image of him being in pain come in front of her eyes. No she has to go there . She has to be with him .Why? She didn't know .She can't sit here when he was withering in pain , somewhere away from her .

She again closes her eyes tightly, focusing totally on the mental image ,and aligning her energy toward that place .

Her body starts glowing in a second and within a minute she was somewhere, away from her home , surrounded by darkness.

Darkness.

She has great fear for Darkness.It reminds her about her dark time . Darkness is related with her worst memories. But still she is standing there ,in the middle of darkness, looking at the shadow of the tower of a castle ,whose outline is visible only because of occasional fire breath of the dragon which is sitting near its entrance.

She stops as her eyes fall on the dragon.

What is she doing here? In this darkness, near the dragon of that monster .

Monster.

Yes ,this is what he is .

A monster.

He has killed so many people .He has mercilessly tortured Ray . His blood ,his blood is disgustingly black.