Chapter 46

Time stops for her at that moment .He is looking at her with same tenderness in his eyes .She felt the heaviness in her heart .It takes her full effort to keep that tear back in her eyes. She takes a step toward him .He too take a step toward him without breaking the eye contact and suddenly he feels a strong jerk .

The party, Ananya,Jolly ,music everything is gone. He is sitting on something hard in a dimly lit place .Anger is bubbling inside him. He looks at his hand with dangerous manic in his eyes. He has powers of Balveer ,Extraordinary and indefinite Powers.Balveer was fool .He never used his powers to gain anything. He didn't know what his powers can do for him .He never knew that his powers are more powerful than any other things.Even if with half of his power He can feel its energy and He is not fool like Balveer.He will use his power to get what he wants and He wants everything.Everything including the things that is Balveer's possession .He wants Ananya. He closes his eyes slowly .Her chocolate brown eyes ,her soft lips, her smooth skin....ergh ....He wants her .He opens his eyes.

Now the dark surrounding has gone.He is standing in a room ,beside a table .Ananya is standing in front of the mirror and is combing her hair oblivious of his stare.She is mine.I have the power .I can make her mine. He walks toward her angrily and extend his hand to hold her arms ....

Suddenly He opens his eyes with jerk.He is still in the party .His body is half bending forward . Jolly is holding him with his whole power and is looking at him with worried expression. Ananya is standing just few distance away from him .She is also looking at him with tensed face. He touch his own forehead and realises that he is sweating in the month of December.

"Happy " Jolly speaks worriedly ." Ka hua...thik ... thik ho na tum....." He softly caresses his back .Just few seconds before his brother has slided backward painfully.He was crossing his eyes tightly while the grabbing his head as he sent forward .His face looked like he was struggling from some kind of face . Jolly was continuously calling his name without realising that his voice was louder than normal.

"Ha..."Happy speaks straightening up while wiping the sweat from his face. He can still feel his increased heartbeat throbbing inside his ribcage .He looks at the worried face of Ananya and his brother. He can't explain anything to them . How can he when he himself doesn't know the explanation.

"Humra chinta na karo " He said cheerfully as he looks at the Jolly's face." Saal ke akhiri waqt me tumko pareshan na karte t naye saal ka swagat karne ka mazza na atta ." He said as he raises his collar and walks away from the Jolly with Smile on his face .

Ananya keeps looking at him as he walks toward the workers to instruct them .She knows that that was not his planning and she knows from Jolly 's face that he is also not convinced.

With the countdown the new year has come with new hope and new Happiness.

Meanwhile in Shinkai.

Ray is lying on royal bed of his room.He looks around at the beautiful place. The transparent Water that is flowing by touching his skin and through each object of this room. The magical accesories that are illuminating his room and finally at the unread message that was send by Bhaymar . He need not read the message .He knows that it doesn't contain anything else than Bhaymar's earlier plan but now he doesn't want to work on any of the Bhaymar's notorious plan . Already the Plan to meet Kaal turned into a blunder .

Taking a deep breath He diverted his eyes from the message and found himself looking at the picture of his parents. They are looking at him with the familiar gentle smile. His most of the features resembles to his father while Dev has taken his mother's feature.

Dev ,that man who was responsible for the death of his parents . How peaceful his life was . If his parents were there his life would be different. His little family He ,His mother,His father and Dev .
Dev