Chapter 16

They are sitting in the auto rickshaw that is heading toward their destination.Soft breeze is touching her face and is playing with her hair which is touching Dev's face whose eyes is fixed at the beaming face of his special friend.

Dekha hazaron dafa aapko

Phir beqarari kaisi hai
Sambhale sambhalta nahi ye dil
Kuch aap mein baat aisi hai

She is looking outside at the scenery with excitement when a car stops in front of her .She saw his reflection in the mirror of the car.

"Ye mujhe aaise sach me dekh raha hai ,ya mai aaj hallucinate kar rahi hu"She thinks and turns toward him and found him looking outside from another side.She looks at him suspiciously , open her phone in such manner that its camera catches his image and again looks outside however her eyes is on the camera .She found that again Dev is looking at her in same way.

"To ye mujhse chup kar mujhe aaise dekhta hai" thinks Ananya feeling strong urge to catch him red handed but she drops this idea .

Lekar ijazat ab aap se
Saansein ye aati jaati hain
Dhoondhe se milte nahi hain hum
Bas aap hi aap baaki hain

"Dabbu hum galat jagah aa gaye" said Ananya looking at the place." ,tum mujhe kisi library le jane wale the .Ye to multiplex hai.".

"Ha ha ha very funny." said Dev laughing fakely.".Mai tumhe movie dikhane hi laya hu ".

"Omg" said Ananya pretending to be unconscious." The great Dev Joshi and movies".Dev look at her shaking his hand and drag him toward the entrance.

"Tumhare chakkar me movie ka starting miss ho gya ".He complaint as he walks toward his seat but a small baby is sleeping there .He told the father of baby to take baby in his lap but father requested him to shift at another empty sit which is two sits away from Ananya's sit.

"It's ok Dabbu.baith jao na" said Ananya as she is enjoying his frustrated face . Reluctantly he sits away from her.

Pal bhar na doori sahein aap se

Betabiya yeh kuch aur hain

Ananya notices how he is impatient to sit near her .This distance is telling her something which she unknown to her .

Hum door hoke bhi paas hain
Nazdeekiyan yeh kuch aur hain

Ananya feels his hand brushing with hers.She looks at his seat where he is sitting while baby is in his lap and his eyes is fixed on the movie to avoid looking at her .

Dekha hazaro dafaa aapko
Phir beqarari kaisi hai
Sambhale sambhalta nahi ye dil
Kuch pyar mein baat aisi hai

Anu dekho bahut hi interesting scene hai" He said suddenly with excitement and Ananya looks at the screen and ...

"Aaaahhhhh" She shouted loudly with jerk due to which popcorn fall from her hand and she throws herself on Dev.

Her hand is wrapped around Dev's neck while her face is buried in crook of his neck.

Aagosh mein hai jo aapki
Aisa sukoon aur paaye kahan