Chapter 47

New Dawn of new year is about to come but sleep is far away from Happy's eyes. He is lying on the bed and is looking at the ceiling but is not focusing on it as his mind is occupied by many things at the same time . Things are changing quite dramatically in his life .Infact things are changing within himself that is confusing him , making him little scared as well as thrilled .He can't point  exactly what is changing but something is changing for sure . May be because of the new magical power within himself. He didn't want to think about it earlier neither he want to do it now  but the Vision he saw seems so real that it sent shiver in his spine.

The anger ,the strange temptation to conquer everything was not his own yet he was feeling it like own .He can't even think to conquer anything from his power.Yes ,he thinks to treat himself by taking icecream from fridge  without getting up from the couch . Yes, he wants to organise a small magic like show to enjoy amused expressions  of his audience. Yes ,he wants to float in the air as he watch T.V as if there is a cozy invisible bed . Yes,he want to look the view of the earth from the height . He do want to do some awesome things from his power but those thoughts are so innocent.

Conquering This is far more away from his imagination .But he felt that temptation and he knew that it was not his own. Probably it was Kaal. He can feel his temptation and the most understable explanation of this connection is the power of the same person that is flowing through both of them. 

But then what about that different vision . Vison in which there is no darkness . Vision in which there is Ananya carrying the light within herself. He can still look at those silky hair as it bounces on her shoulder with each stroke while he was sitting somewhere and is oogling at her .It felt so homely. As if it is quite normal for them to spent their morning time like that.The sweetness in her eyes as she looks at him through mirror is so peaceful. But  that peaceful stare couldn't reduce the devil temptation rising in his heart .What he wanted to do? and Why? She is not any object that he can snatch by showing power .But he objectified her and this thought is making him guilty enough to seek punishment from her .

He doesn't know what he did after advancing towards. Did he Hurt her?

What is he thinking ? Hurting her in the Vision.

She was standing in front of him ,in the party.There was no such scenery like Vision. Then it felt so real .Is there any possibility of him hurting.

No, he can't .

He can never hurt her but he can't ignore the fear.Fear to be danger for her in any way. This fear feels like dagger to him. He is feeling as if something is hurting him physically and the pain doesn't lessen by the abrupt announcement of his brother.

Jolly wanted him to pack his things as they are going to head toward Kanpur .He has managed to gather the money through the project and the new year party was final nail in the coffin .Rest will be managed by selling the ornaments of Dimple.

Happy protested him as strongly as he can but Jolly was  determined and announced his decision without bothering about any protest.

"Sara zindagi iha t nhi reh sakte hai na.Uha tumri apni Amma hai Happy" Jolly told him angrily when he reminded him about mother of Balveer.

Happy couldn't help himself from agreeing with him . Pretending to be Dev is temporarily solution . He can't do that for his whole life .His mother is waiting for his arrival in Kanpur.He can feel her longing whenever they talk on phone.Beside his Kuki Puki also need their parents .He very well know that his Bhaiya and Bhabhi consider him as his first  child .All thanks to large age gap between them.

But then he can't leave Vivan and Ananya alone to face Kaal. Neither he can turn his heart into stone and forbid himself to feel any affection toward motherly love of Baalpari.
. Thinking of Love,his thought automatically went toward Ananya .She would not allow him to go away like that. She would do something to stop him .But She doesn't know about their Plan . Jolly has planned to  inform her just before time before their departure ,when they would be ready with their packed luggage and a van in front of the door.

He have to inform her . It will give her some time to think for some way .It is important for him to be with her and Vivan. Yes ,He should .
He sits up at this new thought and disappeared directly into her room without giving another look on his thought.

"Happy!!!" Exclaimed Ananya as she hurriedly pulled the blanket till her neck. She did it so fast that he didn't even get a simple glimpse of the dress she is wearing.
Happy looks at her awkwardly.He has not thought that he would be invasing her private space.

"Sorry" He mumbled awkwardly while looking here and there.

"Tum thik ho na " She asked with concern as she sits by resting her back on bulwark of the bed ,still holding the blanket till her neck.Happy couldn't help to think about the kind of dress that is making her more conscious or may be ....

He shrugged his thought even before it come fully in his mind.Already being in her room at this time is quite strange and his thoughts is making something difficult.

"Happy" She again speaks while emphasising her words. She is looking at him as if she can read his mind by looking at his face.

"Ha....hum....thik hai...." He stammers under her gaze as he make himself comfortable on the chair after pulling it near her bed .

"Bhaiya  Kal humko Kanpur  le jane wale hai" He said abruptly . He was afraid from her reaction.

So how was the chapter?

What will be reaction of Ananya?