Chapter 9

"Aapke Ghar me kiski shaadi hai Ladke ki ya ladki ki" asked Jolly after Ananya told him that she is here for a work.

"Mere ghar me kisi ki shaadi nhi hai" said Ananya calmly and open her mouth to speak further but before she can speak Dimple,Jolly's wife heckle.

"To ka aapki shaadi hai." said Dimple with amusement."Apni shaadi me khud hi wedding planner se milne aayi hai"

"Meri shaadi..." Ananya tries to speak but again Jolly interrupts in middle.

"Uu khud aayi hai inki Marzi.Tum chai Nasta le kar aao na." said Jolly with fake smile.

"Ha ha abhi late hai .Aap baithiye na ." said Dimple with fake smile." Wo ka hai na ki Humari shaadi me to hum apna sari tak nhi chune the .

"Ab jabana alag hai.Humare waqt per to humko uu aasmani wali serwani pasand thi lekin babuji ne pila wala serwani kharid diya t humko wahi pehanna pra" said Jolly sitting in front of Ananya and Vivan .

"Didi" said Vivan through telepathy when Jolly and Dimple are busy in recalling their wedding."  Hum yaha aa to gaye per kaam kya hai. Hum kya bolenge?

"I thought ki tumne socha hoga." replied Ananya through telepathy.They both exchange looks and look at them worriedly.

Meanwhile in Happy 's room.

"Apna dil kahe dukhi kar rahe ho lalla .Tumko thori pta tha ki jolly ne udhar liya hai ." Said Happy's mother caressing his son's hair who is lying on the bed.

"Hai na." said Happy sitting on the bed."Humko bhi yahi lag rha hai ki galti humari nhi Bhaiya ki hai . Unko btana chahiye tha na ki ..." He stops suddenly and looks toward door.

"Happy ka hua" asked his mother.
But without speaking ,He keep looking toward the door as if he is in some trance. He stands up and walks slowly toward the door.
Gentle breeze is blowing outside .His curtain is oscillating due to the breeze . Taking slow steps He stands near the door and looks outside.

The girl whom he saw in the mirror is sitting on the sofa with the same boy.Her eyes are looking around the living room   restlessly as if she is looking for someone.His mother's voice is striking his ear drums but he can't catch that because his brain is busy in reading her eyes.

Meanwhile Ananya looks toward the curtain and found that a choclate  brown eyes are looking at her.Eyes which are similar to those eyes in which she had drawn infinite times.

His hand push the curtain aside so that she can see his face clearly. Same face ,same eyes ,same lips .He is walking towards her like him,like Dabbu,like Nakabposh. She stands up slowly without taking her eyes away from the face .

Teri meri baki hai kahaani
Teri meri aadhi hai kahaani

He is looking at her and she is looking at him as if time has stopped for them.

"Happy..." Voice of Jolly breaks her trance.'Happy', He is Happy not her Dabbu.

Aa gayi wo mod par
Tu gaya jo chhod kar
Mere dil ko tod kar, kya mil gaya

She quickly divert her eyes from his face.If he keep looking at his face then her tears will surely betray her.

"Didi aapne ki kaha tha ki hume truth ko accept karna hoga." said Vivan in low voice to Ananya who himself is struggling to control his emotions .She looks at Happy s face.

Pas ho to bura, door ho toh bura
Aisa mere Khuda kyun hai

Wo.. oo.. ho..
Wo.. oo.. ho..
Wo.. oo.. ho..