Chapter 82

Dev is trying his best to act normal but you can't act normal when someone is looking at you for past fifteen minutes that too without blinking.

"Tumhare Pass dekhne ke liye aur kuch nhi hai" He speaks finally turning toward Ananya."Aaisa kya dikh gya hai tumhe mere face pe Jo itne saalo me nhi dikha?" "

They are sitting in the restaurant and is waiting for the Mehar to join with her boyfriend.

"O hello tum..." She can't speak further because his hand slides into hers when she extends her hand .

"Hello"  He speaks with his trademark stupid smile and shakes his hand slightly .

Her eyes travels toward their joint hand.How much she missed this? There was a time when she thought that he would no longer come in front of her .and when he came ,she was craving for the familiarity.It hurt to know that the person who is so much important for you had forgotten you .

She looks again at him .He is sitting beside her, holding her hand , looking at her with understanding and affection. It feels surreal like a dream.

He shaked her hand and felt her hand stiffened.He  looks her gaze travelling toward their joint hand .It doesn't take too much time to understand her thoughts.He knew that once he had refused to acknowledge the moment that is theirs.

She looks back at her with her eyes glistening with tears. When he was oblivious about his own identity,It would be difficult for her .She blinks several times to hold the tear.

He looks away feeling guilty to be the cause of her pain.He know he can't do anything but still.He wanted to say something to her but he doesn't know what? Suddenly he felt sharp pain in his palm

"Ouch...." He looks at his palm and then at her while rubbing his hand where she has just poke

"Mai bas check kar rahi thi " She speaks innocently.

"Knife se ...?."He said unbelievably looking at the weapon in her hand.

"Tumhe pinch karne se pain nhi hota.All that strong and all...".She said shrugging .

"Isliye tum mera murder kar dogi ye check karne ke liye ki mujhe pain ho rha hai ya nhi".He asked.

"Tumne topic change kar di". Ananya accused him.". Dekho Mai phir se keh rahi hu ...

"Mai Sid ko Manav jaise nhi darunga." He said irritatingly.They are  arguing over same thing in their whole journey.

"Matlab kisi aur way me daraogeSaid Ananya looking at her as if she is decoding some cryptic message and he tried to look everywhere but not at her . Sometimes He seriously doubts that she is hiding her magical power to read his mind.

"Dabbu Mai tumse keh rahi hu wo ladka bahut decent aur bahut achha hai ." She speaks desperately. " Please try to understand Mehar usse pasand karti hai .".

"Ha to problem hi nhi hai na ." Speaks Dev." Agar wo accha hai to mujhe obviously pasand....He paused looking at her sister who is coming toward them with a man , tugging his one with hers . His hair is reaching till his shoulder.He is wearing a half denim jeans and A blue vest .There are several tattoos in his arms and some gold chains in his neck.

".ye hai wo?" He asked in shock while looking at him from top to bottom. He is becoming quite transparent about his dislike because Ananya has to hit on his legs to remind him the decent way to meet someone.

"Hi Sid" She speaks smiling widely as she stands up.

"Hi Ananya ." Greets the Man." Hi " He said looking at Dev. "Sid....naam to suna hoga".He said forwarding his hand .