Chapter 73

Curling on a fluffy chair placed in the corner of a room filled with thousands of books,Ananya is looking at Kaal anxiously.Kaal who is far away from her and is sitting on a hard black throne,is flipping the pages of books in front of him,his eyes travelling from one words to another .

She opens her mouth to speak but close it again dropping her idea.She doesn't want to talk to that stone , especially not when he is giving him cold glare with her each word . She looks away determined. She will not speak but then she is Ananya and she can't keep her mouth shut .She has lifetime experience to talk with lifeless object that will not respond to her but neither would they glare at her with each word. She will not speak.

She again look at Kaal from corner of her eyes .She is feeling strange sensation in her  stomach like somone is tying her stomach tightly with rope. She need to speak.

"Tumhe English aati hai? "  She asked peeking at the book that she was reading . Kaal paused closing his  eyes tightly before continuing to read .

"Tum English hi padh rahe ho na" She continues sitting back on her chair. "Kya padh rahe ho koi novel hai .Tumhare pass sare editions itne bade bade hote hai" She looks around at the books that is as big as hoardings."Tum isse padhte kaise ho.Tumhare pass Shakespeare ke stories ka bhi collection hai? Tum in books ko padhte padhte excercise bhi kar lete hoge na .Mai to ek bhi lene gayi to mai book ke niche dabi hui milungi. Tum ek do chote size ke books nhi rakh sakte....

"Tum thori der chup nhi reh sakti"  Kaal speaks annoyingly without bothering to divert his eyes from book.

"Chup thi Mai " She exclaimed in shock.How can he tell her that when she didn't speak a single word from a long time may be from hours.

"Sirf do chhan ke liye." Kaal hissed while Ananya frown at her not understanding her words." Do seconds." He clarified.

"Nhi ,mai bahut der se chup thi" Ananya stands up in defence but he doesn't reply.She again sits on her chair.

"Tumne mujhse kaha tha ki Mujhe sari zindagi yaha rehna hai " She murmurs slowly."Aur tumhe pta hai ki Dabbu mujhe yaha se le jayega "She speaks while Kaal's hand paused in his process of flipping books and his eyes again reflects his anger.

"Issiliye tumne ye tarika nikala hai na" She speaks unaware of the anger that is bubbling inside Kaal."Meri life span ghata kar bas kuch ganto ka karne ka ."

"Kyuki bina kuch khaye piye yaha baithe rehne se to Mai boriyat aur bhukh se next kuch minutes me sahid ho jaungi" She speaks in the voice that looks at minute away from crying.

Kaal who was till now fumbling in anger , frowned hearing her sound and turned his head toward her.

She was curling on the chair , wrapping her hand around herself and is looking at her with eyes glistening with tear with slight pout on her lips.

For some seconds his anger disappear as if he doesn't know this word.

"Tum bhook se ro rahi ho" She sensed amusement in his hoarse voice and looks away angrily.

"Nhi" She replied with attitude and heard a sigh from him.Why can't she handle hunger?

"Tumhare bhojan ka sara prabandh hai yaha ."He speaks like always as he stands up.

"Maine kaha na Mai dinner apne ghar me karungi apne pariwar ke saath." She replied looking at him. He glares at her and walks towards her lumpily.

"Aaj se yahi tumhara ghar hai aur tumhara jo kuch bhi hu mai hi hi" He speaks angrily holding her upper arm and she rolled her eyes.

"Sab kuch to dur ,Tum to  mere koi nhi" She speaks in low voice looking in his eyes ."Mai jiski hu wo mujhe Yaha se le jane bahut jald aayega." She speaks looking at his blood red eyes.