Chapter 68

"Yaha se aage jane per invisible security alarm sare officers of alert kar dega aur Kaal ko bhi ".Speaks Ray as soon as they had arrived near the border of shinkai. He didn't know why he went to participate in Bhaymar's plan . He was not in full agreement with him but some part of him wanted to humiliate Ananya and Vivan,two people who has humiliated by defeating him many times in past .So he went to humiliate them leaving everything on Birba .The decision that he wanted to reverse but alas it is too late.

Birba,is now captivated by that monster .

By standing on the entrance he look around at the world which was introduced by her .He was broken , broken after death of his parents .The wounds for the loss can't be healed even by time.However ,This world , particularly Birba had acted as an ointment to his open wound.He knows that little version of himself wouldn't be able to live enough to be called young if Birba was not there with him.She had not done any great but being with her , playing with her , getting introduced by this fascinating world was enough for him to be distracted from his pain.

He ,like a normal boy attended school and college under guardianship of Bambaal or Prof Aghadi .Also he ,unlike a normal boy recieved a tough training from his early age ..

He smiles sadly thinking about those days when he like a normal boy had bunked the training or school just to chill with Birba.There was spark of hatred against Balveer but it was hidden beneath the carelessness and hormones of teenager boy who thought that spending more time in drooling over his crush is more important than getting bone-tired training from some rude trainer.

However,Mr.B was observant enough to notice his lack of interest and was skilled enough to convert spark of that hatred into a burning fire that swallowed every normal desire of a teenage boy and turned him into a evil murderer .

The memory of his first murder is still fresh in his mind . His first victim was the former ruler of Shinkai and Brother of Mr.B . How his eyes that was reflecting his thoughts just become hollow as last ounce of life leaves his body.

The nervousness,the horror of that night is fresh in his mind and still manages to creep on his body like a disgusting insect .He was terrified ,he had nightmares of that man .He felt blood all over his skin even if he was totally cleaned. Still He manage to pull a facade of nonchalance in front of Mr.B .After all it was test of his talent and he couldn't afford to show his weakness to his examiner.

However in front of Birba ,he broke into tears.He cried for hours from the terror, disgust and self loathing .She was there for him .
No matter what has happened ,she was there with her even in his crimes .

And what had he done ? He left her to face danger just to satisfy his own ego. The look on Kaal's face as he looks at her  is frightening him.  How helpless he felt when that bastard has  told him that he will play with her and he couldn't snatch his tongue from his mouth.

He realised how helpless and how powerless he is ? He even couldn't protect her on his own.  He needed help and only one person came into his mind who is capable enough to make anything possible.He had witnessed his presence of mind,his determination ,his patience in tackling any problem.and most important he has witnessed his power.Ray needs  him.RAY needs BALVEER.

This is punishment for him , punishment to allow danger to come around her .

He left her to satisfy his ego .So He needed to feel the humiliation by asking help from that man.But he is ready for it .Ray,whose ego is  the greatest thing for him, is ready to beg in front of his greatest enemy ,for Birba.

*****************************************
"Tumne apni Puri life me Balveer ko marne ke alawa kuch aur soch sakte ho" Speaks Ananya annoyingly."Jaise tumhe agar security arrangements pta hai to Kaal usse change kar dega na."