Chapter 97

"Kitne pyare lag rahe hai na dono".

"Lagta hai raat bhar yahi the"

"Aaisa kya dikhana hai Padmini ji , ki itni jaldi  .......Kitne pyare lag rahe hai ....."

"Maine abhi yahi kaha tha Kamini ji"

"Lagta hai raat bhar yahi pe the."

"Boliye nhi suniye, chheda  ji , Bechare ek ghar me rehte hue bhi thik se mil nhi paate to aur kya karenge...."

These whispering sound followed by giggles are responsible for disturbing Dev's peaceful sleep. He tried to move with closes eyes ,in half sleepy state and felt  weight of something on his body. His neck also seems to be in uncomfortable position. He can easily throw that  weight away from his body and can move in comfortable position.However again whispering sound of someone,who is telling someone else to keep quiet, brings him in enough woken state to feel the most familiar feeling of  Ananya.

Then within a second, his mind recalled the previous night and their little chatting in the garden but it couldn't recalled the time when they returned to their rooms.Because they hadn't.

He is sleeping in the garden , with Ananya sitting on his lap , Clinging to him like a Koala .His one arm is wrapped around her in such a way that his hand is on her waist and his another hand is still entwining with her fingers and is kept on her lap .

The details he was noticing right now, with sleepy mind , was missed at the time when he was fully  awaken. Because at that time  , don't know how many people,were not surrounding them and were looking at them with great interest.

His first instinct was to open his eyes, to stand up,and to run away from there and to starts living in Himalayas by leaving these wordly things.

But then he dropped this idea because then he would need to stand up hurriedly, that would throw Ananya on the ground.

That's why he tried to  follow better strategy

Keep pretending that you are sleeping and allow  Ananya to face these people.

"Bechare shaadi shuda hote hue bhi,alag rehte hai" Speaks Padmini ji.

"Devki ji Kaha hai" Speaks Diwali ji..

"Mai le aaya " Said Girpade ji shouting from a distance.

"Ssshhhhhh" Said Everyone at same time.

"Ye Ananya jaag kyu nahi rahi hai".Thinks Dev miserably." Please Anu jaago".He tried to shake her , secretly. But instead of waking up,she snuggles her face in his chest.

"Kyu sab yaha jama......" Speaks Devaki as she come towards them but stops in midway by looking at Dev and Ananya.

"Hey Bhagwan.Ye sach hai ya sapna " She said.". In dono ko Ek saath itne pyar se , itne mutely dekhna ..... Sach hi hai.

"Usse cute kehte hai".Said chheda ji.

"Sote sote dono mute bhi to hai" Said Girpade ji.

"Lagta hai Meri Nani banne ka sapna bhi jaldi pura  ho jayega."Speaks Devaki ji happily.

"Are Anu uth jao isse pahle ki ye log apne excitement me humare suhagrat ka scene likh de .uth Jao" Dev thinks desperately. It doesn't seem like she is in mood of showing mercy on him. Having no other option,he pich her slightly on her waist.

"Ouch....".She cried and jumps, looking here and there with bewilderment. It takes two minutes for her to recognise the faces standing in front of him.