Chapter 102

Ananya feels like Earth has slipped below her feet . He is Happy .He is not Dev. He is not her Dabbu . The several moments spent with him starts coming in front of her eyes .She has come that close to someone else.She has allowed someone else to .....to touch her .

And Dabbu?

Where is he?

He is not with her.Is he alive or......

  Her eyes starts welling up. Tightness in her chest, resulting in her inability to take breath .She tries to breath hard , almost panicking, but her lungs just can't inhale the air .Suddenly her   knees become to weak to hold her weight.

Her Dabbu is not there.

Her Dabbu is no more.

Her Dabbu is no more .

Her legs give up its strength and she loses his balance .

"Ananyaaaa"

"Didiiii"

Vivan and Happy shouted simultaneously and holds her one arm each to support her .

"Ananya tum....." Happy tries to speak but stops as he feels a hand gripping the wrist of the hand from which he was holding Ananya's hand .He looks at the hand  and then at the Vivan.

His eyes were full of tears and red with anger .He grabbed his wrist forcefully.

"Hath hataiye".He speaks.His voice filled with rage and hatred.

"Vivan Meri baat....." Happy tries to give explanation .

"Hath hataiye " Said Vivan more firmly and angrily . Having no other option Happy left Ananya's arm reluctantly.

"Didi...." Vivan speaks softly, looking at Ananya who looks too vulnerable at the moment . She looks at him like a lost child.

"Vivi.... Dabbu....." She speaks and throw her arms around Vivan, putting her whole weight on him .She cries her heart out , holding Vivan tightly like her lifeline.

Vivan too cried hiding his face in Ananya's hair .It is too hard  for him to belive at his ear.Why ? Why? He has accepted that his partner will never return. Then why Happy has given them the false hope ,the false happiness? Why had he break them like that?

He looks at Happy in anger   Putting his hand on Ananya's shoulder he separated her gently and make her sit on a chair .He turns towards Happy , leaving Ananya alone with memories of her Dabbu.

He walks towards him , looking at him furiously.Never ever in his life had he felt hatred for anyone like that . Neither Kaal nor even Timnasa .

"Meri Baat suno" Happy  tried to explain but Vivan didn't let him speak

"Kyu?" He speaks looking in Happy's eyes. "Kyu iss tarah humari feelings ke saath khela aapne "He shouted as the blue ball of energy forms in his hand. Happy's eyes travels from Vivan's face to his hand.

"Vivan nhi.....".Speaks Happy worriedly.

"Aapko buddy kaha tha Maine." He speaks and attacks on Happy who dodged aside allowing the energy ball to pass through it.

"Mere partner ki jagah lene ki koshish kaise ki aapne?" Shouted Vivan throwing another energy ball towards him.

"Vivan baat suno meri..." Shouted Happy desperately as he bent down to  dodge the energy ball.

"Mere didi ke emotions ke saath kaise khela aapne ". Shouted Vivan with his full voice and attacks on Happy with the continuous beam of glinting blue.