Chapter 86

When he steps out of the room ,he felt strange reluctance to face his family members . He has strange notion that if anyone will see him ,they would see directly into his mind .If they can't,they would form   the idea by knowing that he has came out from Ananya's room.

"Tum  ab tak Yaha kya kar rahe ho?"asked Ananya from behind,surprise is evident in her voice.

"Aaa .....wo...mai..." He stammers  looking from her to the stairs ,unable to speak.He doesn't know from how long he is standing there because Ananya looked like she has taken the bath and chooses a traditional white coloured Kurti with red border to wear , accompanied with red coloured Salwar and Chunri of same colour.

"Seriously Dabbu?"She said with hint of amusement in her voice and small smile playing on her lips "It's not Like tum duniya ke  one and only boy ho jisne  ek ladki ke saath room share kiya , specially considering the fact that wo ladki tumhari wife hai "  She smiles widely at his hesitant.

"Man" He corrected her and  looks to the stairs , completely embarrassed from her look .

"Maine kal hi kaha tha ki Manav ke room me sounga" He explained himself without looking at her ."aaisa to nhi hai ki wo log sochenge ki hum bas baat kar rahe the" He looks at her successfully putting straight face , trying to vanish that look on her face.

But he failed because she giggles looking at his  face. The way he is looking at her ,it gives him the image of a small boy who is afraid to face his parents after stealing toffees from the jar.

"Tum kabhi kabhi bahut cute lagte ho"She said pulling his cheek."Believe me agar koi kuch soch bhi rahe honge to wo bolenga nhi . Except your siblings obviously."She said shrugging slightly.

"Are par sochenge na " He tries to convey the seriousness of the situation.

"Mr.Dabbu for your kind information we are married." She speaks as if she is trying to convey a child." So agar koi waise sochta hai to koi badi baad nhi hai.Tum jaa ke explain to nhi karne wale na" 

He nodded no hurriedly .She takes a dramatic sigh of relief.

"Tumhe ajeeb nhi lagega". He said after a pause , causing her to roll her eyes .She looks at him

"Seriously Dabbu.I can't believe ki wo tum hi the Jo kuch din pehle tak shamelessly flirt karte the." She looks away." I'm kind of Missing Happy.".She walks away from him leaving  offended Dev.

"Thore time pehle tak to Wo characterless tha" He speaks to himself.

"Mai ye khud ko wo kyu keh  Raha hu.".He said shaking his head ." Happy ki burai ho to bhi bura lagta hai.Happy ki tarif ho to bhi bura lagta hai.Mai phir khud ko naam se bula raha hu .Aur Mai khud se bol ke baat kyu kar raha hu? I need rest." He shakes his head before walking away toward the gathering of his family.

"Kaha reh gya tha Ballu .Hum kab se wait kar rahe the "Speaks Manav.

"Mai itna bhi late nhi utha hu".He speaks dubiously   looking around at his family members who have already assembled in the living room .

"Nhi tu der se nhi Jaga hai .Ye log jaldi jaag gaye hai" Speaks His mother with chuckle."Tu idhar aa , Ananya tum bhi aao.' She speaks going toward the little temple of her house . Dev looks at Ananya questioningly and found her looking at him too with same look.Both of them shrug simultaneously and follow Smita.

"Ye le" Smita forwarded a box filled with vermillion toward Dev .Dev looks at the box and then at his mother and again at the box.Beside him Ananya's face brighten up by looking at the box.