Chapter 71

She is furious.Furious that someone managed to touch her without her permission even if it is just for some seconds. She is furious because she has felt  his presence around him but she was wrong.

That's why when she walks away from that  castle she didn't notice the suffocating darkness around her.Neither did she notice the multiple small red glows of eyes shaped behind ruins that is spreading around . However she heard sound of someone's movement.That's when she noticed the surrounding which is suffocating due to feel of dark magic .

She turn back cautiously half expecting something to pop up. and something did but from her left . Before she can see that thing it jumped on him.She involuntarily put her hand in front of her face in futile attempt to stop the attack.

Just before that thing can touch her ,it growled painfully before flying away from her and landed on the ground.At that time she gets the chance to look at that creature.From the first look one can misunderstood it as a big hound.However its red eyes and beak like mouth from which sharp teeth are attached is enough to break the illusion.

She has seen this creature before.Not in the real life but in picture.The picture that was shown by Balveer in one of her class where he was training her about the magic and magical world .It was class in which he was informing about the creatures that has inbuilt magical resistent within themselves. This creature that can resist any type of magical creature and feed on the soul of the people.Its beak is strong enough to suck anyone's consciousness by making them a living corpse.

Her eyes travel from that creature to the several more that are walking toward her.
A cold hand hold slides on her hand and holds it firmly. She looks at the hand and then at its owner.

Kaal is standing beside her with his eyes fixed at the heard of those creatures which is now just few centimetres away.

She feel a pull toward  back from his hand and looks at Kaal steps forward shielding her from those hounds without leaving her hand.

She looks at his grip on her hand . She is not feeling the disgust that she felt some time before . She looks  at his back in confusion.Why is he protecting her ? Those creatures will just make her incapable to think .Her body and her power will remain the same . That's what he wants.

She keeps looking at him as he keep attacking on those hounds from his weapon .He keeps pulling her along with himself whenever he moved so that every time she remains shielded by him.

His eyes are still red and angry.His expression is still hard.His expression is still the same murderous expression that she has seen before.But still his grip on her hand is gentle .

But Why?

Suddenly one of them attacks her from behind but again he was fast enough to grap its neck from the hand that was holding her , when it was few inches away from her.At the same time its teeth tears the flesh causing the blood to flow out of his veins but that blood is not of red colour.It is dark black like charcoal .That black liquid spread across.

Ananya looks at the black fluid that is falling on the ground with disgust.She doesn't know why but she feels that at some point of time his blood had been the same like anyone else and had become black due to his own  horrendous action with dark magic.

She looks at the Kaal with disgust and then at the group of animals. They are busy with one another and none of them are paying attention toward her.It is best chance to run away from this prison.

She knows that this area is resistant towards teleportation.So she has to go beyond that boundary.So that she can use teleportation.

Inspired from her recent thought she sneaked away from the area of that  struggle , still looking back from time to time to make sure that she is still unnoticed.