Chapter 90

The most anxious part of Dev's life has been night since that  dreadful night when he was attacked by Kaal sastra and pari lok was destroyed . Night for him meant little but restless sleep that remains  full of nightmares . However after one specific night and the sign of one specific person in his nightmare (who is now in his life too) ,the frequency of nightmares has started decreasing . When he was Just Happy ,he didn't remember any encounter with nightmare.In fact,in Kanpur he usually forget his dreams .

But again after so many years,those dreadful nights have come back. This time it is not nightmares. He doesn't know what it is ? But he has a feeling,a kind of intuition,that is creating strange fear regarding sleep .He doesn't want to sleep , not alone.He was half-convinced to sneak into Ananya's room but  he drops this idea .The reason is his own hesitancy.

The Balveer is afraid to sleep alone.How does that sound? He yawns and shakes his head as if it will help to  remove the sleep from his mind. He again looks at the book that he was reading, or trying to read so that he will not sleep but his body is adamant to betray him. He closes the book and stands up .

Being still is not going to help .He looks at the clock.It is already 1 A.M. A few hours is left for dawn and then the stillness of the night will be replaced by the activities of the day.

He stretches his muscles and walks inside the room just to keep himself in motion. When he stops ,his attire comes into his attention.He is still wearing his denim and his T-shirt.

He take off his T-shirt and keep it aside to wash them later . He then open the button of his Jeans and slipped it below. At that    He opens his mouth to yawn .He would be sleeping right now  If only somehow she can hear his thoughts and come here .

And Suddenly as if his wish comes true ,she appears in front of him .His first reaction is the happiness that comes across his face but within a second he realises that his condition is anything but decent.So immediately bends down to pick up his fallen possessions.

Ananya glance at him when he was worrying about his looks .When she comes here and saw him like that,first thing she was going to do is to apologise and to turn around .But before she can formulate her words ,he comes into panick mode . Seeing him flustered like that ,make her forget her own embarrassment .His red face is not helping to reduce the urge to tease him.

"Aaise kise ke kamre me aate hai.Bta ke to aana chahiye tha" He speaks turning his back toward her while he fumble with the button.

"Oh! Hello" She speaks walking around him and comes in front of him , clearly enjoying his wide eyes when she comes in front of him. He immediately turns his back toward her. She suppressed her giggle .It is going to be fun.

"Hello" He speaks without looking back.

"Mujhe apne husband ke room me aane se pehle permission leni hogi. " She said again coming in front of him.

"Ha.Jaise shaadi se pehle to mere room permission le ke hi aati thi tum" He speaks sarcastically .

"Tum bhi nhi lete the permission." She retaliated ."Tumhe aaisa kaise laga ki mai tumse permission lungi " She speaks looking at him as if she is looking at something worthless.

"Ha.Common sense ki umeed brainless logo se karni bhi nhi chahiye" He speaks .

"Wow! Tum me to bahut common sense hai ." She speaks sarcastically " Kaha suna hai tumne ki koi patni apne pati ke room se jane se pehle permission leti hai . Pichle kuch dino Tak hum ek hi room me reh rahe the"She speaks walking toward the bed.

"Ha ,Per tab pta tha ki tumhare saath room share karna hai.To uske according rehta tha . Ab akele me Insan kaise bhi rehta hai ...to... isliye....." He speaks awkwardly from the fact that he was not supposed to told his wife to take permission.