Chapter 18

"Happy tum uuha khidki ke samne ka kar rahe ho.Saman rakhne me madat karo aao"Jolly calls Happy to help him for arranging luggage in this new House.While Happy is standing near the window and is looking at the car that is parked in the campus of society.

"Kal uu gadi humne udayi thi ya phir." He looks at the car with full attention and slowly forward his hand toward it . He slowly move his finger slightly, the car also move slightly.His eyes bulges out looking at the scene .Again to confirm he raise his finger upward, Car too raise high .He move his finger down,car too comes down.

"Bhaiyaaaaaaaa" He shouted aloud and the suitcase which is in Jolly's hand falls down on his feet.

"Ka hua" said Jolly coming toward him hurriedly.

"Bhaiya ,uuu gadi udd raha tha" said Happy in shock.

"Ka?" Asked Jolly.

"Bhaiya humne gadi udaya ,Ek nhi du du baar " Said Happy unbelievably. "Uu bhi sirf hath ke ishare se." He looks at his hands unbelievably.

"Tum Nasha washa to karna suru nhi kar diye " asked Jolly Suspiciously.

Happy-"Ka keh rahe ho Bhaiya" 

"Muh kholo" ordered Jolly .

"Are hum kauno nasha washa nhi kiye hai" replied Happy irritatingly.

"T hosh me Aadmi ka aaisa bakwas karta hai .Gadi uda diye. " said Jolly angrily."Hota hai aaisa kahi"

"Wahi t hum soch rahe hai ki aaisa hua kaise" Happy looks at the car while scratching his head.

"Jaadu se hua hoga" said Jolly sarcastically and turn back to go.

"Ho sakta hai"  Exclaimed Happy in excitement ."Jaadu ho sakta hai."

"Tumko jaadu aata hai?" asked Jolly looking at his brother unbelievably.

"Nhi per ho sakta hai ki humre achhe karm se khush ho kar bhagwan ne humko ek dum chamatkarik shakti de di ho" said Happy in excitement.

"Kaun sa achha Karm kiye ho tum" asked Jolly putting his hand on his waist."

"ab...aaa ..... pichle janam me kiye honge " said Happy trying to think about his good deeds  ." Tabhi to humko bhagwan aashirwad diye hai".

"Bhagwan agar achhe karmo ko dekh kar jadui Shaktiya dene lage na to sabse pehle  Jolly Bhaiya ko dete  "  said Ananya coming from behind.She was passing through the corridor when she heard Happy's word .She got to know that Happy starts realising his powers and is going to spill the beans

"Inko kahe? Ee kaun sa punya kiye ho" asked Happy.

"Tumhari bakwas sunne ke baad bhi tum sahi salamat khade ho. Believe me ye punya hi hai"said Ananya sweetly .

"Humri beijjati karne ka contract li ho ka"  asked Happy ." aa Hum bakwas nhi kar rahe hai ."  He said trying to make them understand. " Hum abhi demo dikhate hai"

He turn toward the car and raise his hand whereas Ananya looks at him tensed . If he uses his power then how will she manage everything.

"Dhyan se dekho car udegi"  He said looking at Ananya and his brother who is looking at him as if he is challenging him to do that.

He raises his hand high but car doesn't move .
"Udegi udegi" said Happy looking at Ananya and Jolly and again raises his hand .

He oscillates his hand up  down, right and left ,rotate his hand but nothing happened .Ananya eyes fall on the Vivan who is standing near the tree.She smiles inwardly as she understands that he is blocking Happy's magic.

"kahe beijjati karwa rahe ho . Uddo" Happy whispered to himself while smiling awkwardly while looking at Jolly and Ananya

"Hum mantar padhna bhul gaye" said Happy " Abhi padhte hai .Ho ga .

"Ud ja simsim"

"Angalika Banglika gadi udd ".

"Uddan khatola se nichhe latke hathi ka sud ,aae gadi udd".

"Chidiya udd ,kauwa udd aur ab gari udd"

"Ananya pe achhi lagegi sari udd udd gari udd udd gari.

"Naino se karti hai sikar , Khali jaye ne tera war , to do dhari talwar  ,udd ja Car"

He start chanting by only moving his finger but now he is jumping while chanting but still Car doesn't move  even a inch.

"Bas karo Happy.Humko aur kaam hai .Tum karo ee kud phan"  said Jolly annoyingly and leave from there. Already there are  a lot  of work to do and here his brother is wasting time in the useless imagination.

"Are  Bhaiya ruko hoga pakka ." Happy shouted but his brother doesn't listen him and leave from there.Happy looks at the car sadly.

Ananya sigh looking at his sad face .Since he starts realising his power ,it will be better to tell him everything.She open her mouth to speak but then suddenly the Car raises high in the sky.

Ananya looks at Happy and then at Vivan who is still standing there and is looking at Happy with shocking expression.

"Dekha" Exclaimed Happy in excitement and turn toward Ananya at the same time car starts falling down rapidly . Meanwhile Ananya moves her hand in air and a big and  soft cushion appear on the ground on which Car has hit.

Happy looks at Ananya with wide eyes and then at the car .What he saw is real or is dream ? Infact what he has done some seconds ago was real or dream.He looks at the car and again at the Ananya .

Ananya again moves her hand in air and the soft cushion slowly disappear.Then she turns toward Happy .Happy looks at Ananya unbelievably.

"tum .... tumne ee jadu se kiya na"  He said in astonishment. "Matlab tumre pass bhi jadu hai bilkul humari tarah" Happy's excitement is on cloud nine ."Ek dum made for each other "

"Dekho tum...." She tries to speak angrily while pointing her finger toward him but couldn't complete her words as Mishra ji loud voice fall on her ear.

"Ab kya hua" She speaks to herself  and then looks at Happy." Look ye magic wali baat secret hai to tum apna muh band rakhna .".

"Matlab magic hai" Said Happy flabbergasted." Bhaiya Humre pass Magi....." He turn toward the exit to told his brother but before that Ananya hold her shirt rightly while he tries to walk due to which his shirt gets ripped out.

He looks at the shirt at then at the Ananya's hand which is still holding his shirt.

"Mana ki humari shakal aapke pati se milti hai per hum aapke Pati hai nhi .Isliye control kariye madam" He said with loopside smile .

"What the f..." She said annoyed." Flirt. Mere saath flirt karne ki koshish bhi mat karna "

"Per hum t kar rahe hai" Said Happy smiling inwardly.

"Isliye last warning de rahi hu.Agli baar agar mujhse aaise baat ki na to dubara baat karne layak nhi rahoge " She warns him . Meanwhile Clamour outside the house has increased.

"Shirt aap phar rahi hai aur damaki bhi aap hi de Rahi hai . Bahut nainsafi hai " Said Happy.
Ananya moves her hand in the air and shirt comes in its earlier form

"Chalo" She said and turn toward exit but again turn back." No actually tum yahi raho."  
She walks towards the exit.

"Hum to aayenge" said Happy to himself and follow her..

So how was the chapter?

Precap- " Balveer jinda hai"