Chapter 49

"Pari Maa Good ......" What she is going to speak remains in her throat as she looks at Happy who is lying in the lap of Baal pari while Baal pari is caressing his hair . Both of them are looking at her due to her sudden arrival in the room.

"Good morning Pari Maa" She speaks sweetly wrapping her arms around the neck of Baal pari whereas Happy sits up to take clearer picture of both of them.

"Good morning"  Baal pari speaks softly putting her hand on Ananya's cheek. The bond between Ananya and Baal pari still manages to surprise Happy. He has never seen such type of bond between his mother and his Bhabhi .They don't fight but they are not that close and both of them can thousands of flaw in one another.

"Bahar itna shor kyu ho rha hai Ananya" asked Baal pari trying to see outside the door.She was going to find herself but then her son arrived.

"Kuch khas nhi Bhaiya -bhabhi argue kar rahe hai."Ananya speaks putting her hand on shoulder of Baal pari." Aapko to pta hai na ....." She speaks slowly while looking at her as if she is waiting for something .Slowly Baalpari closes her eyes and Ananya put her on the bed carefully.

"ee tumne kiya na?" asked Happy who is now standing with shock.

"Ha to ?"She asked curtly as she adjust Baal pari on the bed ."Tumhare jane ke baad bahana banana easy hoga.Tab tak inhe kuch pta na chale to achha hai "

"Bahut jaldi hai tumko " He said bitterly while looking at Ananya .

"Tumhe packing nhi karna ?" She asked diverting the topic .

"Nhi " He replied irritatedly and storms toward his room.

"Happy tum aaje  saman pack karoge ki muhurat nikalwaye ." He heard Jolly's voice as he entered in the room but neither he looks him nor answered his question.

There was complete silence for a moment and then he heard the apologetic voice of his Bhabhi as she informed Ananya about their sudden departure.

"I can understand Bhabhi. Aapko apne bacho se dur reh kar kaisa lagta hoga samjh sakti hu Mai .Mai aapko rokungi bhi nhi but aapko miss bahut karungi" Her sweet melodious voice fall on her ears .

"Miss karungi" He mimicks angrily as he open pull the bag and open its zip.

"Mai help karu" He heard her voice  and looks up at her as she enters in the room .

"Nhi dhanyawad"He said sarcastically."Aap mere Kamre me se jaiyeye yahi upkar hoga"

"O hello" She speaks by showing her index finger to him ." Ye pura ghar mera hai aur ye room iss house ka hi part hai to technically ye room bhi mera hai .Aur mere room me jab chahe aau" She said shrugging her shoulder as she sit on the bed.

"Sukr hai bathroom me chitkani hai warna tum t waha bhi ghusi chali aati" He speaks while continuously throwing his clothes in the bag.

"Waise locked room mujhe ander aane se nhi rok sakte " She said causally while looking at him .He paused for a second with pile of clothes in his hand and looks at her unbelievably before continuing to throw in his bag.He finally closed the bag.

"Hum band bathroom me apne ko safe samjh kar nahane jaye ya phir aap mera Ghar,mera room,mera bathroom kar ke..."He asked sarcastically.

"Tum naha kar pehno ge kya? Sab to tumne pack kar diya ?" She asked innocently as if he has not spoken anything. Her eyes are fixed at his bag.

He looked at the bag then he realises that he indeed have packed everything .

"Na pehnege " He snapped." tumko ka?