Chapter 88

"Ballu khayal rakhna apna'

"Aur koi khane ko kuch de to khana mat "

"Papa, Ballu Chhota bachha hai kya?

"Ballu, sukha nasta sab bag me rakh diya hai aur ye raste me kha lena"

"Mumbai pahunchte hi hume phone karna"

"iss baar gayab mat hona."

"Ha tujhe rakhi pe aana hai"

"Achha Mumbai Jaa ke apna khayal rakhna.Time pe khana aur sona .aur fridge ka pani mat pina "

Dev is surrounded by his parents and his siblings ,All of them are speaking one or another thing to him . Today after spending a week with his family, he is returning back to Mumani. Due to which he is receiving this special treatment.

Ananya is leaning near the door looking at Dev with smile  ,who, is looking from one person to another like pendulam and is trying to reply but can't due to bombarding of their concern. Looking at them she takes out her phone .

Babul ki duayein leti jaa
Ja tujhko sukhi sansaar mile

Songs echoes in the hall when Mahesh has embraced Dev emotionally .Beside him Smita is wiping her tears and is caressing Dev's hair .Manav and Mehar are standing behind him with tearful eyes .

Babul ki duayein leti jaa
Ja tujhko sukhi sansaar mile

All heads turns toward Ananya simultaneously.

Mayake ki kabhi na yaad aaye
Sasural me itna pyar mile .

"What? Scene dekh ke mujhe same vibe aa rahi thi."She looks at them innocently while suppressing her smile .

"Don't worry ." She walks toward them with straight face ." Mai aapke bete ko taklif na iska pura khayal rakhungi" She speaks  looking at Mahesh and Smita ."Aankhon me aasu nhi aane dungi " She looks at him dramatically." Ab bas aap usse do jori kapdo me vida kar dijiye."  She added looking at each face . Everyone brust into laughter.

"Ananya ji ,Bade nazo se pala hai maine apne bachhe ko agar koi bhul ho jaye to maaf kar dijiyega" Mahesh speaks holding his hand together as a result the intensity of laughter increases.

"Ab chale ya Vidai ceremony baki hai" Speaks Ananya looking at her family who is not ready to bid adieu to them.

"Relax, Dabbu wapas aayega aur nhi aaya to mai khich kar laungi ." Ananya reassured them with smile.It is obvious that someone in their heart ,there is little fear that Dev will not return like last time.

"Mai khud hi aa jaunga " Said Dev .

"Ab ajanbi mat banna beta. "Speaks Smita ."Jab apne hi bachhe ajnabi ho jaye to ...." She can't speak as her throat choked due to tears .It hurts when you got to know about your son's accident from T.V channels.It hurts when you didn't know that your little child has become big enough to get married .It hurts when you didn't sneaks into kitchen and tell you about the special girl of his life .It hurts when you get to know about your son from his wife .

"Kabhi nhi Maa" Dev replied embracing Smita .

"Ballu ,Ye to kabhi khatam nhi hoga .Tu jaa aur phir jaldi aana" Said Manav and Dev nodded parting with Smita half-heartily .

With heavy heart he said good bye to everyone .

In These  few days ,he has gathered innumerable memories with his family and his friend.The antakshri night where his father turned into a disharmonious kawali  singer and he along with Manav and Mehar becomes his supporters who clapped behind him .Those moments when someone would sing any romantic song and his eyes automatically went toward Ananya. Ananya's melodious voice that concluded the night.