Chapter 96

"Aahhaaa!!! Kya ice cream hai!!!! . Juban to kya dil bhi thanda ho gya. ab to thandak Dil se aatma tak pahuch rahi hai.Kya thanda flow hai" Dev speaks .He is walking on the road while he licks the imaginary icecream. He glances toward Ananya before pretending to bite the icecream and found her glaring at him by looking at him from corner of her eyes.

"Ho gya tumhara" She asked after stopping at her place.

"Are nhi abhi kaha" Speaks Dev as he turns back since he has walked one steps ahead.

"Itni badi icecream hai . Khatam to hone do. " Said Dev extending his arm in which he js is holding his imaginary icecream.

"Isse kha ke to mera pet hi bhar jayega.Kaal raat tak bhukh nhi lagne wali" He said looking around at his hand as if he is examining the ice cream.

"Tum apna muh band rakhoge?"asked Ananya glaring at him.

"Muh band rakhunga to icecream kaise khaunga.." Said Dev while Ananya rolls her eyes and turn back.

"Icecream......"She screamed suddenly .Dev follows her gaze show an icecream wheelbarrow standing in front of a house.

"See I told you Icecream mil jayegi".She said looking at Dev with proud.

"Ice-cream wala kaha hai?"Said Dev .

"Icecream wale ko thori na khana hai" Said Ananya.

"Achcha Icecream wale ko nhi khana. Pehle batana tha na warna mai to abhi uss pe mirch masala dal ke usse kha jata "Said Dev sarcastically while Ananya laughs .

"Chaloo".She holds Dev hand tried to tug him along but he didn't move from his position.

"Khichna hai . Pehle bolna tha na" Said Dev ."Hum tab bhi nhi khinchate."

"Thik hai tum yahi jame raho ." Said Ananya leaving her hand and runs toward the icecream.

"Are wo icecream wala so raha hoga" Said Dev running behind him .

"To jaga denge na Dabbu" Said Ananya turning back and laughs.

" kisi ko jagane pe jo ghor paap lagta tha uska kya hua?" Said Dev as he stops when he reaches near the icecream.

"Abhi to subah hai na.Dekho chaar baj gaye hai" Said Ananya and raises her hand to knock on the door .

Dev hold her hand and pull her away from the door.

"Dekho Balveer sadko per mar khate hue achcha nhi lagega" Said Dev and wrap his arms from behind around his waist because she was again marching toward the door .

"Ek Icecream wala tumhe kitna hi jor se marega" Said Ananya turning her head back to look at her . Till now she is hanging in air while Dev arms is clutching her from waist .

She laughs at the look of horror on Dev's face.

"Relax Dabbu. Jewellery shop me dinner karte waqt nhi pite tha na .Iss baar bhi Mai puri koshish karungi ki tum na pito" Said Ananya.

"Koshish?"Said Dev and at the same time Ananya kicked at the empty can which was  lying near her leg. The can hits the door with loud sound.Dev closes his eyes tightly and  left Ananya.

"Kaun Hai?" Said the irritated sounds of a man , coming from behind the door.

"Kaun Hai?" He reiterated.Dev signal Ananya to run away but she show him her palm and signal him to relax..

Within a minute the door opens, a six feet tall man, with muscular body and broad shoulders ,is standing in front of Dev with a iron rod in his hand.

"Kaun Hai tu? Kya chahiye tujhe?" Said The man and raises the rod as if he is ready to attack at any moment.