Chapter 106

He looks around at the closed rocky structure with a frown on his face.

"Yaha se ander jane ka koi to rasta hoga" Said Ananya breaking the ice .

"Bas dono Aunty aur Baal pari issi ke ander ho" Said Vivan glancing at the wall.

"Per iske ander jayenge kais...." Ananya looks at Balveer but she can't complete her sentence because Balveer cuts his palm with the dagger .

"Ye tum kya...." She hold his hand from which blood is coming out drop out one by one. He signals her to relax and freed his hand from hers . He stands in front of cave and put his wounded hand on it .He caresses the rock slowly making a line from his blood.

After a while he steps back from the cave and soon the cracking sound starts coming out from the rock and slowly rocks starts moving away from each other revealing a corridor.

"Usne ye door tumhare blood se unlock hone ke liye banaya hai" Said Ananya with disgust.

"Use Mera khoon chahiye Ananya" Said Dev looking at the red strain on the wall. "Per kyu?" He takes a deep breath before turning toward Ananya ." Abhi bas maa ko dhundhna jaruri hai?"

"Per hum wo karenge kaise yaha se teen raste Jaa rahe hai" Said Vivan looking at the three different pathway.

"Obviously hum teeno alag alag raste pe jayenge." Said Ananya and Dev nodded in agreement.

"Ek minute" Said Dev to Vivan and Ananya."Apne apne chaku do" He said forwarding his hand toward them . They look at each other with confusion but follows his instructions.

He takes their daggers and one by pierce it into his palm .

"Dabbu tum ye kya...." Ananya tried to protest.

"Jaruri hai Anu.ho sakta hai ki Maa jis jagah ho uss tak pahuchne ke liye tumhe mere khoon ki jarurat pade. Mai teeno jagah ek saath nhi ho sakta " He said giving her the dagger with his blood and same he did with Vivan.

Meanwhile far away from their place,Kaal is keeping eye on them .He lean on his chair and smirk, looking at the them as they diverges their path .

"Ati uttam Balveer.Tumhare Budhimatta aur veerta ko Kaal naman karta hai. "He speaks to himself with proud in his voice." Parantu afsos ....." The smile crept on his lips as he watches Ananya saving Happy 's mother ,Vivan saving Baalpari and Baalveer saving Smita .

"Tum haar gaye" He whispers with satisfaction looking at them as they walks towards each other and finally meets at the terminal.

*****************************************

"Amma" Balveer who was coming with Smita went towards his mother and hugs her rightly.

"Amma thik hai...." He looks at Ananya with worry and she nodded .

"Maine inhe hypnosis me dal diya hai . Abhi ye react nhi karengi" Said Ananya .".Maa thik hai"Balveer nodded looking at Smita.

"Ha, Maine bhi inhe hypnotize kar Diya hai" Said Dev."Per humari shaktiyan achanak se kaam kaise karne lagi"

"May be shayad yahi tak ka trap tha " Said Ananya shrugging her shoulder

"Maa?" He asked.Dev looks toward him.

"Aa gayi" Said Vivan cheerfully coming out from another corridor with Baalpari behind him.She looks at Dev with tear filled eyes.

The tension and worry which was engulfing him from past few hours vanishes looking at his mothers who all are totally fine.Out of them all Baal pari can understand his state because only she is aware from the situation.