Chapter 76

Double update 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

In a very dark room where it is difficult for one hand to locate another one ,She is on the bed , feeling his warm breath tingling on her skin as he whisper some sweet words in her ear . She doesn't know what he speaks but whatever it was her cheeks burned after hearing him. She felt something strange in her heart and She giggled .It was a girlish giggle that make her feel like a woman.

He too laughed softly with her and  bite her earlobe gently sending shiver in her spine.Blanket is wrapped tightly  around them and he is wrapped around her such that she can feel his skin very clearly.

He places a soft kiss on the crook of her neck while his hand travels on her skin.

Their moment breaks by soft knocking on their door .His shoulder sank  dejectedly and he put his head on the bed just above her shoulder and beside her head.

She giggles more when she feels his head moving left and right in seer exasperation.

"Time's up ,Mr.Joshi" She whispers in his ear .Her sound strange even for herself.He raise himself slightly to look at her and she feels his smile when he sits up after placing a peck on her forehead.

He slips out of the bed and pick up something from the ground and from the other end of the bed.He throw something towards her that hits her face softly.She can feel the soft texture of his T-shirt and slipped it on her body.

Suddenly the rooms gets illuminated and she looks at him who is standing near the switch board .He is wearing a vest and half pants .He signal her while pointing at himself and she nodded approvingly .At the same time asking the same question to him and he too nodded before walking toward the door from where one more knock come.

"Aa rha hu " He speaks and open the door.

Ananya peer towards the door to look at the him and the intruder . As she expected he walks towards her alone with a tiny arms wrapped across his neck from behind .

"Kaun tha Dabbu?" She asked peering toward the door with suppressed smile.

"Pta nhi kaun tha?" He replied shrugging with mock worry ." Darwaza khulne per to koi nhi tha".

She heard soft giggling sound and he stiffened his chuckle.

"Per kisi ne to knock kiya tha na ." "She speaks in mock worry as she walks towards him on her knees when he stands in the bed .

"Kaun ho sakta hai" She speaks looking at the door and  deliberately avoids looking at Dev .

"Boahhhhhhh" Someone jumps on her back and she jumped frantically.

"Aaaaaaaaaa" She screamed in low voice as she turned back and as she expected a little bundle of mass wearing a blue colour trousers with unicorn print and a similar type of loose shirt , is rolling on the bed with laughter .

"Mumma dal gayi" She speaks between her laughter to Dev who too grinned with her.

"Shaitan ki bachhi..." She speaks while tickling the little girl who laughed more .

"Mai Papa ti bachhi hu" She speaks as be manages to free herself from her clutches and hide behind Dev who is now sitting on the bed.

"Wahi to bola maine"  Said Ananya with chuckle while she recieve a look from Dev.

"Angel, aapki Mumma jalti hai mujhse kyuki Mai aapka favourite hu na"  He speaks picking the Little bundle from behind and put her in his lap and recieves a kiss from his daughter on his cheek.

"Hawww ,Mai aapki favourite nhi hu" Speaks Ananya pouting.

"Aap bhi ho" She speaks in her childish voice before benting toward Ananya and kiss her on her cheek. Ananya smiles on receiving her daughter affection.