Chapter 67

Vivan is no longer a small child .He is a growing teenager and hence He can understand many things . Like He should not disturb his partner and Ananya when both of them are alone in the house after separation of three years.However Situation clearly is not as understandable as Vivan.

That's why due to unavoidable situation,he is standing in front of Dev's house and knocks like a understandable boy and paused for some seconds before opening the door with decent hesitation.

He peeps slowly inside the door just to make sure where Dev and Ananya is,so that he can decide whether he has to enter or to turn back.However He peeps he sighed dejectedly before shaking his head and enters inside the house .

Dev is sitting on a chair near a table his legs crossed with each other and his hand are on table   and Ananya is sitting on the other side,her hands are crossed across her chest.Both of the them are looking they are on verge of standing up and breaking the adjust chair on the head of another one.

However by some miraculous force of nature,they are just sitting in front of each other and throwing daggers at eachother through their eyes.

Vivan found  his head moving from Dev to Ananya like pendulum for several times.

"Tumhara dekhna ho gaya ho to tum kuch bologe" snapped Ananya angrily while glaring at Dev ."Vivi"  She added emphasising on each other and turns her head toward Vivan however her eyes are still glaring at Dev.

"Ha, Vivan," Said Dev emphasizing at words ." Aur din to tumhara muh band hi nhi hota " He speaks turning toward Vivan while still looking at Ananya ." Aaj kya hoto ko fevicol se chipka liya hai."

"Tumhari tongue kya strike pe chali gayi hai. " Snapped Ananya looking at Dev but then turn toward. "Vivi.".She added fuming

"Tumhare kaan kya tumhari khud ki besuri aawaz bardasht nhi kar paate .Jo mukh se do sabd nhi nikal rahe." Snapped Dev angrily while looking at Ananya" Chote." He added .

"Mujhe to lagta tha ki tum khud hi uss besuri awaz ke fan ho "  She said sarcastically." Vivi" She added .

" choice hi buri hai tumhari... Chote" Said Dev glaring at Ananya ."

"kitni bhi jyada buri ho mujhse jyada nhi ho sakti." Said Ananya turning towards Vivan."Na Jane kyu Sari Bekar ki chize mujhe pasand aa jati hai" She speaks looking at Dev from bottom to top.

"Ek minuutteeee" Vivan shouted showing one hand to Dev and another to Ananya. His neck starts hurting by the to and fro movement . So after assuring that both of them are now not in mood of arguing,he bought his hand till his neck and gently massage it.

"Aap dono ne ek dusre se ab tak koi baat nhi ki ?" He asked even if he knows the answer and as he expected two supposed elders looks at again glare at each other and looks away.

Of course. Only DEVANYA have the special talent to fight with eachother in this situation.

"Aur mai kya soch raha tha" He chuckles inwardly and shakes his head.

"Kya soch rahe the?" Asked Dev and Ananya simultaneously.

"Yahi ki hume Tum dono ka koi sick se romantic activity ko na dekhna pade ." Speaks a familiar voice carrying the same familiar venom in his voice registering his presence for Dev and Ananya.And Reminding his presence to Vivan.

"Tum Yaha kya kar Rahe ho" asked Dev and Ananya simultaneously as both of them stands together.

"Inhe kuch Jaruri baat karni Hai." Speaks Vivan standing up and stands .". Kaal ke bare me" He added .