chapter 43

The decorative disco lights have shrouded the surrounding, people wearing colourful party wears are enjoying themselves .Vivan,along with his gang ,is trying to pull some sort of prank on the chintu and chinti , totally unaware about the pair of eyes that is looking at him .Ananya is standing in a corner holding glass filled with juice,while her eyes are fixed at Vivan.She needs to told him about the new revelation but due to the busy day she was unable to do so and now she has decided to postpone it.

Taking a deep breath she looks lazily  at the some other happy faces .Soon frown appear on her face as she realised that Happy is not there . Once again after looking at the faces ,she decided to look for him as she walks towards the dancin crowd.While looking here and there ,her eyes fall on the figure who is sitting far away from the celebration.

Recalling his excitement about the party ,she grew skeptical about his sudden decision to be away from the party.So leaving loud sound of music in background ,she walks toward Happy who is sitting on swing of the garden.His black cap with several white dot is lying beside him .His chocolate brown eyes are fixed at the full moon .He was so lost in his thoughts that Ananya has to snap in front of his eyes to make him aware about his presence.He looks at her with weak smile after coming out from his trance.

"Ander party chal rhi hai aur tum yaha baithe ho?"she asked but he doesn't reply.

"Kya hua?"She asked softly looking at the tensed line on his face.

"Kuch bhi nhi.Bas aaise hi"He replied causally.

"Party me bore ho rahe ho?"She asked.

"Nhi."He replied instantly." Thori der akele rehne ka man tha" He said and  looks at the soft grasses .She doesn't why but she feels like he wants to say something but due to some reason he can't . She waited for some seconds to hear something from him but when he doesn't speak ,she decided to leave.

She turns back to leave him but stops as she feels  grip of his hand on her wrist.She looks back at him and found him still looking at the grass as if he is struggling to say something.

"Thodi der mere pass rukogi".He speaks after leaving his hand  and looks at her face for sign of anger or denial . Instead she looks at him calmly and sits beside him.

Silence engulfed the surrounding . Only soft sound of Gentle soothing breeze on the last day of the December can be heard through the leaves of the trees.

"Happy?" She speaks gently while looking at him for something to speak.

"Hmm" He replied without looking at her as his eyes are fixed at the bright moon.

"Tumhe kuch kehna tha?" She asked.

"Shayad bahut kuch" He replied."Per abhi nhi."He said and looks at her .The way he looks at him make her feel something that she is unable to describe.

"Tum pareshan lag rahe ho?"She asked looking away .

"Tum bhi "He said without bothering to look away.

"Kaal ke bare me soch rahe ho?" She asked trying to sound normal.

"Thora bahut.Per usse jyada..." He paused while Ananya looks at him questioningly."Kabhi aur bataunga." He said and again looks at the moon . Ananya opens her mouth to protest but stops as she feels his finger on her lips .She paused as she looks at the choclate brown eyes that is looking back at her with unknown emotions.
She wants to remove that finger on her lips or glare at him by ignoring that strange feeling in her stomach but the way he is looking at her ,she finds herself to unable to move .

"Bahari duniya ke shor me ye dimag itna uljha hua hota hai ki kabhi kabhi dil ki aawaz sunai hi nhi deti" He speaks in barely audible voice while looking in her eyes ." Abhi bas yuhi baith ke apne apne dil ki uss aawaz ko sun lete hai " He speaks while removing his finger from her lips and shifting his gaze from her to the shining moon. She too shift her gaze toward the shining object far away from them .

Moonlight is illuminating the beautiful garden .Gentle breeze is blowing through the soft petals of delicate flowers as well as through the  soft hair of Ananya allowing some hair strands to brush his skin ,causing him to divert his eyes from the celestial objects that is shining due to sunlight to the beautiful face that is illuminating due to moonlight. His eyes fall on the her hand which is on the swing and on the another side of his cap. He feels strong urge to hold her hand .He can't stop himself from imagining her , keeping her head on his shoulder with their fingers enterwined with each other.

"Mera dil se to sirf dhak dhak bol rha hai" She speaks suddenly pretending to be panick while looking at him .

It takes two seconds for him to react as he was lost in his own blissful imagination.He laughs  while she smiles .He looks at her hand hesitatetily . Gathering his courage,he removes the cap from middle and takes his hand above her hand .He is going to hold her hand when suddenly his phone rings .He looks away as her attention comes back to  him.

"Tumhara phone " She speaks wondering that why he is looking here and there inspite of taking the call.

"ha....p...pta ... hai." He speaks taking out his phone ."Ha bhaiya" He speaks loudly than required." abhi?...per..Party  ...ha thik hai thik hai  aate hai ...." He cuts the call looking irritated .

"kya hua?"Asked Ananya.

"Bhaiya... humko bolte hai ki hum chiz bigarte hai  ....jabki khude akele chhitra jate hai" Said Happy while keeping the phone back on his pocket as he stands up..

"Kya ho jate hai" asked Ananya while standing up.

"Are bhaiya uuha pareshan ho gaye hai bare log hai ." He said picking up his cap."Unko bujha nhi raha hai kucho.Tumko bula rahe hai" He said slowly as he remembers her morning words. " Bhaiya ke izzat ke sawal hai .Sara mehnat barbad ho jayega ...chalo na please." He said making innocent face.

"Mai waise bhi mana nhi karne wali thi " She speaks shrugging her shoulder. "Mai Mumma aur Vivi ko inform kar ke aati hu" She speaks and walks toward the crowd .

While he keeps looking at her . Suddenly he feels sharp pain in his forehead.He closes his eyes in pain while stumbling slightly due to the pain.

He is standing somewhere else , somewhere in dark surrounding.He is feeling anger surging in himself ,anger which is very dangerous for someone else . He is feeling strange feeling of......

"Happyyyy" A sound comes suddenly and He open his eyes suddenly,only to find Ananya , looking at him with questioning eyes .He looks around confusingly.He is standing still in the garden ,music is still playing in the background.

"Kya hua?"She asked .When she returns ,he is bending on the swing while holding its brim tightly with closed.

"Kuch .....kuch nhi ..." He said weakly while still looking here and there. " Chalo" He walks forward while Ananya follow him .

So how was the chapter?