Chapter 1

"MUMBAI KE EK SUNSAAN ILAKE ME EK STRANGE OBJECT DEKHA GYA HAI.MANA JAA RHA KI WO SHAYAD KOI VISHFOTAK HO SAKTA HAI . MUMBAI POLICE NE ILAKE KO KHALLI KARWANA SURU KAR DIYA HAI AUR JALD HI BOMB SQUAD KI TEAM GHATNA STHAL PAR PAHUCHNE WALI HAI"

"ABHI ABHI SUTRO KE HAWALE SE KHABAR AA RAHI HAI KI WO SANDIGDH VASTU EK TIME BOMB HAI JISPER 45 GHANTE KA TIMER LGA HUA HAI.BOMB SQUAD KE EK ADHIKARI KA KEHNA HAI KI BOMB KI RACHNA BAHUT ALAG HAI .AAISA BOMB KISI NE APNE CAREER ME NHI DEKHA HAI.AAB TAK KISI BHI AATANKWADI SANGATHAN NE ISKI ZIMMEDARI NHI LI HAI"

This news is running in almost in every news channel as Balveer convert that stone in shape of the bomb so that people will not wonder about it.Meanwhile Timnasa is looking at the scenerio sitting  there after becoming invisible.

Balveer returns in Bharat Nagar transforming himself in Dev.As he enter his eyes fall on Ananya who is taking to the members of society , trying to reduce their panic.

"Don't worry Balveer kisi ko kuch nhi hone dega wo uss bomb ko diffuse kar dega "She is trying to calm down her society members who has gathered after hearing news.

Yaariyan ve… Yaariyan
Yaariyan ve… yaariyan ve..
Yaariyaan… yaa….

He looks at her trying to fill her each and every moment in his heart.Way she is speaking , movement of her hands ,her eyes , expression of her face,her hairs ,he wanted to satisfy his eyes looking at her.

Dil mera hai nasamajh kitna
Besabar ye bewkoof bada
Chahta hai kitna tujhe
Khud magar nahi jaan sakaa

He recalls the day she met with him,how deliberately he wish her Valentine,how they spent innumerous moment with each other.

He never admitted his feelings even to himself .All this while,he was always fooling himself whenever he told himself that she is just his friend.

Is dard-e-dil ki sifarish
Ab kar de koi yahaan
Ki mill jaaye isey woh baarish
Jo bhigaa de poori tarah (x2)

He never wanted her to be entangled in his complex life where she will get nothing instead of pain .He didn't want to feel weak due to his own feelings. So ,he just decided to ignore his feelings.
But today when his breath is going to betray him he wants to admit his feelings in front of her .

Yaariyan ve… Yaariyan…

She looks at him while taking and walks towards him . If it was some other day then he surely have averted his eyes but today he even doesn't want to blink his eyes.

"kaha the tum itne time se."She asked as she stop in front of him."Pari maa ne btaya about everything happened in Veer lok.Tumhare liye to mujhe Veer lok ke meeting me samil karna bhi important nhi hai"She said last line slight painfully.She too is a member of veer lok. Doesn't she deserve to attend something important like that.
"Left it. ye baate to  baad me bhi ho sakti hai hai pehle mujhe ye batao ki iss problem ka koi solution mila"She asked looking at him with worry.

"Baad me nhi abhi karte hai .Kya pta baad aaye na aaye"Said Balveer looking at her with smile.

"Kya?"She asked totally clueless about what he is saying as she is expecting answer of her question.

"Baate."He said casually."Jitni shikayete karni hai aaj hi abhi hi kar lo"He said looking at her again with smile.

"Baate."She said looking at him unbelievably.He nodded"tum chahte ho ki abhi Jab Sab itne bade danger me hai ,Pariya apne sari powers se destruction ko rokne ke liye struggle  kar rahi hai.Vivi aur pari maa Earth per panic spread karne se rok rahe hai aur hum dono aaram se baith kar baate kare."She said sweetly while he nodded still with smile.

"Universe me gir gya kya?"She asked looking at him .

"Kya"asked Dev confused.

"tumhara dimaag"Said Ananya angrily ."Yaha aaise situation me tumhe baat karna hai ."

"Aaj Tak maine tumse kuch nhi maanga"Said Dev getting annoyed and looks at Ananya who is looking at him crossing her arms with a expression of 'Like really.'

"thik hai bahut baar maanga hai"said Dev."per aaj aakhiri baar maang raha hu.Maan jao na."He requests. "Kaun sa maine tumhari property mangi hai.Kuch waqt hi to maang raha hu."He said looking at her annoyed face."Waqt se pehli baar apne liye thora waqt chura raha hu.Maan jao na,please "He said making his most innocent face.

"Ok ,ok.Aaisa face bnane ki jarurat hai"She said looking away .Yet he is talking normally but still something is strange in his behaviour but she can't point it

They are sitting in the park ,on the bench .It is only Ananya who is talking non-stop .Whereas Dev is just looking at him.

Kya huaa asar tere saath reh kar naa jaane
Ki hosh mujhe naa raha
Lafz mere thhe zubaan pe aake ruke
Par ho na sake woh bayaan

Dhadkan tera hi naam jo le
Aankhein bhi paighaam ye de
Teri nazar ka hi ye asar hai
Mujh pe jo huaa

He is very well aware from her feelings which she never expressed but still her eyes ,which is very expressive , betray her.He knew that she likes Nakabposh but he thought that it is just infactuation and will end after she got to know the truth.But her feelings remains unchanged .

Is dard-e-dil ki sifaarish
Ab kar de koi yahaan
Ki mill jaaye isey woh baarish
Jo bhiga de poori tarah

"Tum sirf chup rehne ke liye yaha baithna tha"She said looking at him as she realised that he is not speaking.

Is dard-e-dil ki sifaarish
Ab kar de koi yahaan
Ki mill jaaye isey woh baarish
Jo bhiga de poori tarah

"Kehna to bahut kuch tha per .."He said and paused looking at her."Per ab bahut der ho gyi hai"He thinks looking at her.

"to bolo na"She said looking at him as he is looking at her .

"Tumhare face per smile bahut suit karti hai" He said looking at her intensely."Humesha hasti rehna"He said as he feels heaviness in his heart.

Tu jo mila
Toh zindagi hai badli
Main poora naya ho gaya
Hai be-asar duniya ki baatein badi
Ab teri sunu main sadaa

Milne ko tujhse, bahaane karun
Tu muskuraaye, wajah main banun
Roz bitaana saath mein tere, saara din mera

"Rote hue ek dum chudail lagti ho"He said chuckling and leaves from there.

Is dard-e-dil ki sifaarish
Ab kar de koi yahaan
Ki mill jaaye isey woh baarish
Jo bhiga de poori tarah (x4

Ananya looks at him as he walks away.There is something which is not ok.He is not ok.He is again hiding something from her and she knows who can answer her questions.
She looks at Vivan who is walking on the streets .He looks  pale.

"Vivi"She call her from behind "Kya chhupa rahe ho tum dono mil kar"She asked sternly as he stops.

"Kuch bhi to nhi"Said Vivan turning back unable to control his tears.

"Vivi ,tell me the truth.Tumhe dabbu ki kasam"She said as his strange behaviour is increasing her worry.

Vivan looks at her, breaking in tears and told everything and looks at Ananya who is standing numb, looking at Balveer ,who is taking with Girpare ji

So how was the chapter?