Chapter 6

A dragon is flying high in the sky above a big Palace .It sits in front of it and the owner of the Dragon descends from it .He walks toward the Palace with heavy steps .

"Kaun ho tum aur ander kaise ..." A guard tries to speak but couldn't complete his sentence as he lies down lifelessly.

"Kaal apna Parichay aaise hi Deta hai" Speaks Kaal in his husky voice with a dangerous smile and walks inside the Palace.

As soon as his one leg touches the border of the palace , something suddenly comes toward him and wrap him tightly.

"Aur mere Introduction ka style bhi sabse different hai." Said a voice from his behind . Vivan is standing there with fairies and Ananya ."Kaam aaisa karta ki Might V ka naam bhulna namumkin hai." Said Vivan walking toward him while Kaal' s back is still facing him.

"Game over Kaal .Ab dubara statute banne ka waqt aa gya hai" Said Vivan standing just behind him."To ander jaane ki koshish karna bekar hai."

"Kad se uchi himmat ko torne me "Speaks Kaal without looking back. " Mazzzza aayegaa " He said with smile and turns back.

Vivan who is going to say something stops suddenly as he looks at Kaal's face . A face that make him recall that man who is his inspiration. His eyes become soft as he recalls Balveer's face and moments spent with him are playing in his mind.

Moisture in his eyes doesn't remain unnoticed from Kaal .He smirks slightly looking in Vivan's eyes.

"Ab mujhe kahi Jane hi awashyakta bhi nhi" Said Kaal with loopside smile ." Tumne Mere sare Prashno ke uttar de diye VIVAN"

Vivan looks at him shocked .How he got to know his name ? Before Vivan can recover from the shock Kaal becomes free from the grip.
Ananya from one side and other fairies from another side attacks on him but he blocked their attacks from his both hands .He pushes his one hand and all fairies falls on the ground while Ananya is still trying to push her power .

Kaal turns his neck toward Ananya slowly and looks at her from toe to head.

While Ananya keeps looking at his face A face ,she thought, will never come in front of her eyes. His eyes is same as those eyes in which she is craving to look into. Those eyes had used to look at her with pure love but these eyes are looking at her with Lust.

She tried to push her power toward him angrily.
"Kaal Tak pahuchne ke liye apni komal kaya ko kast mat do PARISHAKTI.Har Shakti ko ant me apne Swami ke pass aana hi hai .Tum bhi aaogi per abhi samay hai" Saying this he pushes her back and she too falls on the ground.

Before fairies can attack on him again he disappears from there.

"Vivan tumne Kaal per aakram kyu nhi kiya " asked Jwala pari walking toward Vivan who is looking at the same place where Kaal was present some time before.

"Vivan Kaal bhag gya aur tum yahi khare rahe Uss per aakram kyu nhi kiya " asked Masti Pari.
Vivan looks at the fairies who are looking at him for their answer but he can't give them the answer because he don't have any.
His eyes fall on Ananya who is standing behind fairies and is looking at him as if she understands the reason.

On Earth.

Vivan is sitting on the chair while his books are scattered in front of him on the table .His eyes are fixed on book but his mind is not on the words .He feels someone hand near his ears.

" Mummy mai bas homework bna hi...." He said holding his ears before that hand can hold it and looks back where Ananya is standing there .
She laughs while sitting beside her but he doesn't react .