Make up chapter 🔞

-Edging, denied orgasms and spanking

Long chapter 🍿

⚠️this is g¡p , do not, I repeat, do not read it if you don't like it, if it makes you uncomfortable, and/or think it's gross. Don't torture yourself seriously. Happy reading 😇
~~~~~~

(A week later- after getting back together)

Josie is currently laying on the couch of their penthouse reading a book silently.

After working on the set up of the new company all morning, this was much needed.

In her free time she reads her spicy books a lot more...

She hears the bathroom door open and the sweet smell of her wife's body wash makes her tear her eyes away from the spicy scene that was about to unravel on the page she's currently reading to look at Hope who walks into the living room.

Hope's hair is freshly blow dried, she only has on a black sports bra, it shows josie her magnificent abs that she wants to ride, that's not the only thing she wants to ride though, her eyes drift lower because Hope is only wearing black boxers and no pants.

She gets a full view of basically everything, she glanced away when she realized she was ogling, and biting her lip a bit hard.

She's been incredibly horny for the longest now. Ever since they got back together, they haven't done it.

Josie wants to and she knows Hope wants to but Hope is too busy teasing her as punishment.

She remembers when Hope broke the news to her about her so-called punishment and she rolls her eyes at just the thought of the conversation.

It's been a whole week and she hasn't been able to jump Hope's bones. Hope has been enjoying it as well, she always walk around barely clothed, sometimes she just walks around naked.

Other times she'll get the brunette all hot and bothered by making out with her heavily, grinding, sucking on her neck, and whispering dirty things into her ear right before she pulls way from her and smiles deviously.

She knows she kind of deserves it for leaving Hope like that-without explanation, she feels like she's learned her lesson but Hope won't budge. 

'This is so ridiculous.'  She thinks because Hope doesn't even let her touch herself. She always knows when she's about to, even when she isn't around her.

She goes back to her book as Hope gets closer to the couch,"Hey gorgeous, what are you reading?" Hope asks after pecking the brunette's forehead.

"One of the books you got me for Christmas." Josie says turning the page.

Hope chuckles as she opens the brunette legs,"hmm you've been glued to a couple of those lately." She lays on the couch but scoots up to lay her head  on Josie's lap and sighs looking up at her wife."any particular reason why?" She asks with a arched brow.

Josie turns another page and shakes her head slowly,"Nope."

Hope smiles and she shut her eyes as her hands move up and down the brunette's thighs teasingly, enjoying the feeling of the brunette's soft skin under her fingertips and the aroma she's sure to give off in a few seconds.

Josie hums silently, she keeps the book in one hand while the other falls into auburn locs, she runs her fingers through the woman's scalp in a soothing way.

"Read to me babe." Hope says.

"What? No." Josie replies.

"Come on babe don't be stingy I want to hear what's going on in the book right now."