Seventy One

Angst and sad stuff is gone for now
~~~~~~~~~
Also Happy birthday Viola_0907 I hope you have a great day🤞🏽

(Next morning)

"Whyyy do we have to go back?" Lizzie asks as they board the private jet.

"Because we have to go to work and you have a wedding to plan." Josie says holding Hope's hand as they both walk up the stairs of the plane.

"Yeah Lizzie, how's that going by the way?" Hope asks.

Lizzie takes her seat, sighing dramatically until Mg sits next to her, putting his hand on her thigh and placing a kiss on her cheek.

She smiles before saying,"It's going well. Mom helped a lot and she is so excited, the rest of her planning will be virtual. I will FaceTime her when we get back on it which is when we see Cleo again. Gotta catch her up."

"I can't wait to get our suits." Mg says rubbing his hands together.

"What color does it need to be?" Hope asks, thumb caressing Josie's knuckles.

"I don't know. I don't want us being basic bitches, so it's not going to be black." Lizzie says, "Josie's dress is going to be white though, sorry sis you gotta be basic." She says shrugging.

'Josie in a dress!' Hope thinks and her cheeks turn red as her imagination takes over.

"Oh yeah speaking of dresses I gotta go into my closet and choose the one I will be wearing at the art gallery." Josie says.

Hope snapped out of her little day dream before looking at the brunette."that's next month right?"

Josie nods and pulls her phone out of her skirt pocket before she sets it in the cup holder."Yes and everything is still going to plan, it will be here before we know it."

She brushed a hair behind her head before she shifted her body in the seat to face the tribrid."Cleo told me that you took care of a couple things for me when I was out yesterday. Thank you."

Hope almost forgot about that, she chuckles before saying,"It's my job remember."

Josie tilts her head,pursing her lips before speaking,"It's not your job to go out of your way to help me. That's why I appreciate it." She said blushing.

Hope grinned because Josie looked at her cutely,"You know I like this part of you gorgeous."

Josie blinked, staring at Hope blankly since the statement was random."what?"

"You're all nice and cute." She says moving her free hand to Josie's cheek."I wonder if this has anything to do with me?"

Josie cheeks darken. "w-what no."

Hope raises a brow unconvinced,"Oh? I have no affect on you whatsoever?"

Josie scoffs sending Hope a look that screamed are you serious."Nope not at all." She says taking her hand out of Hope's grasp.

Both of Hope's eyebrows shoot up at the woman's response and she just stares at her for a moment, contemplating on a couple of things.

All of her thoughts include rated r things and she hopes that Josie is still comfortable with doing extracurricular activities with her still even after their.. talk last night.

She's always been comfortable around Josie and she doesn't want Josie to think that has changed at all because she mentioned her traumatic past. She knows Josie would never do something like that to her. 'She's not Maya.'

They talked about it briefly when they woke up and after another hour of crying, Josie promised that nothing has changed between them so that might not be the case.