Ninety Nine "she just left me"

As usual I don't own right to the music lyrics in this chapter 😌
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Really long chapter here because the wait for the next chapter might take a minute. Enjoy ✌🏽
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(The next day)

"I've checked all the places she could be Liz and I'm getting nervous." Mg says pacing their room with his phone held in his hands, calling his best friend for 100th time because she hasn't picked up or responded to any text messages either.

Lizzie stops his pacing by putting her hands on his shoulders."I know. I'm worried about both of them, ever since Josie got here, she's been locked inside the guest room balling her eyes out." She says frowning at her twin's sadness.

His face softens and he wraps his arms around her,"you heard her?"

Lizzie shakes her head and puts her head into his neck,"No, she has a silencing spell up so I can't but I know my twin. She's really beat up about whatever she did."

Mg sighs, "so she didn't tell you what she did yet?"

"No." Lizzie groans,"the only time she opens the door is to use the bathroom or get the food I sit outside her door which she barely touches."

"Has Cleo talked to her?"

"She tried. Josie won't pick up the phone but she said she's coming over today to see if she can get her to crack in person." Lizzie says pulling away to face him.

Mg puts on his determination face, "I'm going out to go look for Hope again." He says walking over to the closet to grab a jacket.

"But you said you checked everywhere, we used everything, we even used a tracking spell. She doesn't want to be found."

He puts on his shoes and grabs his keys,"I won't stop looking for her, I know she's hurting, and she's my best friend Liz, she needs me."

Lizzie nods in understanding, "okay if you find her, just make sure she's okay. I'll do my best with Josie." She walks up to him to kiss his cheek before she exits the room.

(Two hours later)

"Okay I've checked every bar, every open foresty area, the penthouse.." he taps his steering wheel trying to think.

'Where could she be? What place am I forgetting.' He thinks a little bit longer before he stops tapping and pulls out his phone.

'It'll take a miracle for this to work but it's the only thing I haven't tried.' He thinks as he goes to the where's my iPhone app.

He clicks on Hope's phone and waits for it to load. When it does he facepalms himself for where it says the auburnette is located.

"Why didn't I think of that." He says putting his phone away to start his truck.

After breaking a couple of traffic laws, rushing to see his best friend,he gets to his destination.

He parks his truck and makes sure no one is around before vamp speeding toward the front door of Hope's old apartment to knock on it.

He knocks again when he got no response,"she's gotta be here." He whispers to himself.

When he still didn't get a response he tried the door which wasn't locked at all. He rolls his eyes at that before he walks inside.