Eighty Five

🔞- just at the beginning
~~~~~~~~~

Honeymoon Day 1 (Josie's birthday)

Josie's eye twitched when she felt something really soft touch her forehead.

It disappeared but she felt it again, this time it was on her mouth, she moaned quietly when she realized it was a pair of lips.

She knew who they belonged to and she did her best to keep her smile at bay when those lips moved to her chin and then to her neck.

Then the husky morning voice she's all too familiar with breaks the peaceful silence in the room."Are you up baby?"

She gives no response, fully committed to acting like she's still asleep so she remains as still as she can.

Hope smirks at the girl's antics,"Hmm," she says tapping her chin, playing along with the brunette's little act. "I guess I gotta wake you up a different way."

Josie could smell the spearmint toothpaste on her breath, it skates across her face when Hope brushed her lips against her own. The anticipation of getting a kiss was killing her.

Hope heard the brunettes heart jump and her smirk grew larger, she pulled away and she decides to place her lips on the girl's neck again.

She plants gentle kisses on the hickies she left last night, her hand climbs the brunettes body and rests on her stomach, drawing teasing circles where she knows Josie is ticklish.

Josie does her absolute best to be still. It's a little hard since her body jolts slightly without permission.

Hope chuckles and removes her hand, she moves lower, planting kisses on her chest, a couple extra ones on the woman's breasts in appreciation.

It's makes Josie smile but she drops it quickly so Hope couldn't see it.

Hope then dropped her head underneath the blanket to leave a trail of open mouth kisses from the middle section of Josie's breast and she stopped when she got to her navel.

When she gets below the brunette's belly button she nips that spot and Josie's hip buck upward at the action, whimpering afterward as quietly as she can.

Hope chuckles before she lays her tongue across the spot in apology. She then moves herself further down, when she gets to her mound she plants a kiss there and she watches as Josie's legs spread instinctively.

She smiles knowingly and moves her hands underneath the brunette's waist, she's so glad they went to sleep naked.

She kisses down the woman's thigh, she's pleased to see that she's wet, which isn't surprising.

She lowers her head until she gets to mid thigh and licks a wet line up, stopping when she gets close to the brunettes dripping center.

Josie's hips twitch closer to her face and she tried to play it off as if she was moving in her sleep.

Hope can't wait anymore, having Josie for breakfast is a bit more appetizing than the food she's about to prepare in the kitchen anyway.

"Let's see if this wakes you up." She says with a smirk.

She pulls the woman closer to her face and drags her tongue up the brunette's slit and immediately moans at the taste.

A surprised and deep moan falls out of Josie's lips, her eyes shoot open, and she pulls the blanket off of her body to look at her wife that's in between her legs.

Hope makes eye contact with the brunette as she dips the tip of her tongue inside Josie's entrance, swirling it around teasingly.

Josie let her legs rest on Hope's shoulders and she reaches down to find auburn hair, she knots her fingers in it and pulls,"Fuck I'm already about to come Hope." She whimpers.