Forty Six "I'm not jealous"

@lovewriting14  happy birthday 🥳 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Gross." Hope groans when she walks into the kitchen and sees Mg and Lizzie making out.

They pull away and Mg wipes Lizzie's lipstick off of his mouth which doesn't come off all the way.

Lizzie laughs and used her thumb to do it while he just gives her a lovingly look. Hope rolls her eyes after watching that and walks over to the table. Mg seen out of the corner of his eye and he decides to go check on her.

Josie walks into the room and that's when Mg says,"Why don't you two make the plates, while Hope and I set the table?" He suggests.

"Good idea." Lizzie replies and Josie nods before joining her twin.

Mg sighs and walks up to Hope who looks like she's drifting off into space. He taps her lightly on her shoulder which makes her turn around and hit him in the stomach.

"Sorry, I was thinking." She says as she watches him crouch over in pain.

"It's okay." He says hoarsely. "I'll be fine." He sighs, when the pain goes away he stands up,"You want to help me set the table?"

"Not really." She says scratching her head.

"Too bad, you're helping." He says and walks over to the dining table. Hope groans and follows him.

They both grab the silverware and start setting the table, Mg checks to see if the twins are busy which they are, he sees Lizzie and Josie laughing and talking about random stuff.

"They seem happy." He says nodding towards the kitchen area.

Hope looks behind and she nods as well, "Yep, I'm glad she got to see her sister. It gets her mind off of her father which is good. That man is a headache and I barely know him."

He chuckles before asking."Ok what's got you so down in the dumps then?"

She takes a seat when they finish. "I honestly don't know. It felt kind of weird watching you and Lizzie make googly eyes at each other."

Mg breaks out into a huge smile. "Aww Hope your jealous."

Hope's eyes widen at the accusation."What? Why would I be jealous?" She asks defensively.

Mg laughs, "I have no idea but you are, I can see it on your face." He says teasingly.

Hope rolls her eyes, "I'm not jealous." She says trying to dismiss the topic. 'I have no reason to be jealous.'

Before Mg can tease her some more Lizzie and Josie walk over to the table. They both hold two plates in each hand and Josie places one in front of Hope and Lizzie places one in front of Mg.

Hope looks up at the brunette, "Thank you." She says as she grabs a fork.

Josie nods and sits next to the auburnette before she sets her own plate in front of her. 

She takes a small bite, "Mmm Lizzie this is good." Josie says before she takes another bite.

Hope nods her head in agreement when she takes a bite herself. Granted it feels like she hasn't eaten in over ten hours but it's still good.

"Mg made most of it, I just sat there and watched. I like a man that knows his way around the kitchen." Lizzie says looking at Mg.

Hope groans and she puts her fork down, she stands up abruptly, "Excuse me I'm going to go barf."

Mg chuckles watching his friend. Hope was about to walk away until she felt a hand grab her arm.

She turns around to face the brunette who moves her hand into the auburnettes, "you okay?" She asks using her other hand to caress her fingers.