Fifty One

Lizzie skips out of her sister's office and down the hall, when she saw a flash of auburn hair in a room, she changed course and peeks her head inside the somewhat open door.

"Dude I'm not going bowling, I have some business to attend to with Josie." Hope says looking at her computer screen.

Mg sighs and sits across from her, "This can be date number two for the week."

"Noo date number two can wait until tomorrow because we have plans." Hope replies.

Mg groans, "Don't be complicated Hope, we already booked the whole place."

"No offense buddy but that sounds like a you and Lizzie problem." Hope says typing something up before turning around to look at her second computer.

"I love you but my wolf is a ticking time bomb, it's extremely horny currently, so the date can wait." She adds.

Lizzie rolls her eyes and pushes the door open, "That's too damn bad for you and wolfy. Like I told jo, your sexual activities can wait until you get home."

Hope pouts and turns around to face the blond, "What? Come on Lizzie don't cockblock." She groans.

"Sadly it's my specialty Hopey." She replies flipping her hair before sitting on Mg's lap. He wraps his arms around her securely.

Hope glares at the both of them but mainly him. "I wouldn't call it a specialty."

"Don't shoot the lasers at my head, my girl insisted." He says.

Hope scoffs, "Whipped." Mg rolls his eyes at the auburnette and intertwines his fingers with Lizzie's.

"For two people that hasn't had sex yet, you guys are very horny. It shows with your sexual frustration." said Lizzie who's watching the auburnette closely.

"We could be solving this sexual frustration later but no, you guys want to drag us to a date we didn't plan." Hope says.

Mg chuckles but stops when Hope makes eye contact with him. "We'll meet you guys there." He says patting the blondes side.

Lizzie stands up and holds his hand, "See you later shortcake." She says waving at the tribrid with her free hand.

'Just wonderful.'

When she finished up taking care of the limited editions, she sends the information to the printer on the fifth floor.

She pushes her chair back and grabs her phone before making her way to the elevator.

When she gets inside she leans against the elevator wall. Her mind only thinking of what they could be possibly doing later.

'I'm going to have that woman talking in tongues.' She thinks tapping her foot waiting patiently for the doors to open.

When they do, she speed walks into the editor hall. She sees all the big printers and all the staff members running around like crazy.

She tries to stop a couple of them so she can get some help searching for the correct printer. "Hey." She says to multiple people but they all just run past her.

'Fucking shit heads.'

"You need some help?"

She turns around and she sees the dark curly haired guy she's seen before. He's wearing a green polo shirt and and some beige slant pants this time.

"Uh yes please. I'm sorry I forgot your name." She says as he approaches her.

He puts his hand out for her to shake, "It's Landon. Don't you remember me? We met like a month ago in the break room?"