💯"Shut up"

(Monday morning)

Hope drags herself into her apartment, feeling exhausted from running around in wolf form all night.

Her wolf didn't let up for a while, in her wolf's eyes her mate has left them, all the whining, and sobbing in wolf form made her feel even worse.

She grabs a sports bra and some underwear, before she takes a quick shower.

When she gets out, she plants herself on her bed and cried freely, now that no one is here to watch her cry she lets it all out, not holding anything back.

She ended up crying herself to sleep again, her aching heart mixed with exhaustion, made her pass out.

After having a dream about all of this being a dream, she wakes up and reaches for her phone, which she hasn't touched since yesterday.

She ends up going to the brunettes contact name and she doesn't even know if she should waste time calling anymore. She still does, she wants to keep hope alive but it's hard.

She yawns, clicking on the call button, and she can feel the dried tear stains on her face so she gets out of bed and walks toward the bathroom.

She listens to the phone ring as she goes into her cabinets in the bathroom to grab her tooth brush. She holds the phone with her shoulder as she wets the tooth brush and puts the tooth paste on it.

It's on the fifth ring already so brushed her teeth quickly before getting ready to speak.

Shes putting her toothbrush back and she expects the phone to get sent to voicemail like it always does but she's surprised when it's answered.

She forgets about the toothbrush and walks out of the bathroom."Jo!?" She says surprised.

She doesn't hear anything for about thirty seconds and her eyes begin to glisten all over again,"baby?" She says this time on the verge of tears.

She then hears the sound of muffled sobbing and she starts crying too,"I know your there. Talk to me please." She says pacing around.

Josie holds the blanket up to mouth, doing her very best to silent her cries but she's not doing a good job.

She has no idea why she answered the phone, she's not sure if it's a good idea or not. She just thought she should hear Hope's voice before she goes to the meeting she just got done getting dressed and ready for.

She was hoping it would calm her and remind her that she's doing the right thing. At least in her eyes.

Hope sighs shakily,"I don't know what's going on.." she sniffles and stops pacing,"and I don't know why you won't tell me but whatever it is, let me help or fix it." She says.

Josie shakes her head and covers her face to stop herself from saying anything.

"Where are you?" Hope asks, "I-I want to see you... touch you... and talk to you baby please." Hope says through her own sobs.

Josie curses mentally, she hates this, she drops the blanket, and picks up the phone.

Her heart drops to her stomach as she thinks about what she wants to say.

Hope listens closely, to the sound of movement,"babe?"She says.

Josie opens her mouth to say something, anything, but she couldn't, and she's so glad that Lizzie knocked on her door."Jo you didn't eat breakfast are you okay?"

Hope heard Lizzie's voice and although it's nice to hear the blonde woman, that's not the twin she was looking forward to hearing at the moment.

Josie covers the speaker of her phone,"I'm fine liz...just-get away from the door please." She says and Lizzie can hear that her twin is crying again.