Seventy Four

As soon as they get inside Hope observes all the walls and all of the decor.

She can't see any of the paintings, canvases, or sculptures because they are all covered up with a cloth.

It makes sense, this is the grand opening of Josie's first art gallery. It smells so new and the decor is a mix of classic and modern.

Her heels along with the brunette's, tap on the wooden and expensive looking floorboard as they make their way through.

Josie is leading them somewhere, Hope doesn't know where, she just lets Josie pull her along because she's excited to see all the famous work on display.

She can see the workers basically rushing around. She's assuming they are preparing things since most of them are carrying trays that have expensive looking glasses of either sparkling cider, champagne, or something very high end for the people she's expecting to see tonight.

"Oh there you guys are." Cleo says approaching them. She's wearing an all black sleeves slit dress and she's holding a tablet in her hand.

"Hey Cleo how are we looking?" Josie asks once they get in front of the woman.

"Good so far, we are just waiting on the CEO to get her big scissors and cut the ribbon so we can let everyone inside." She says as she scrolls on the tablet.

"Perfect." Josie replies, she glanced behind Cleo to look at the decently sized crowd and gulps.

"I'm going to go get your scissors, oh and you guys look great by the way." She says shooting them a warm smile before walking away.

"You look great too!" Hope says before Cleo gets out of earshot. She chuckles and turns to the brunette."You ready jo?"

Josie bites her lip nervously and she nods her head, she's not even paying attention to the tribrid. She's too busy looking at the crowd that's growing every passing minute.

Hope squeezed the girl's hand to get her attention. "Hey, come here." She said softly.

Josie sighs and steps closer to the auburnette and Hope grabs her other hand, holding both to caress her fingers.

"You will be fine. You are going to knock these people off their feet, that includes the executives, board of directors, and whoever the hell else shows up. It doesn't matter because you got this, show them that Ms.Saltzman means business." She says bringing the brunettes hands to her lips, peppering them with a bunch of kisses.

Josie feels the tension leave her body, and a smile spreads across her face at the woman's sweet gesture."Thank you." She says intertwining their fingers together.

Hope shrugs like it's nothing and she looks down so Josie doesn't see the blush riding on her face."It's no problem."

She doesn't know why she's blushing, maybe it has to do with the way the brunette is looking at her, like she just hung the stars and moon.

Josie steps closer to the auburnette, the lack of personal space forces Hope to meet Josie's gaze.

Josie's smile is genuine now and she doesn't say anything. She just presses their lips together, it's brief but sweet and Hope finds herself wanting more but this isn't the time so she doesn't pull Josie back in when she pulls away.

"I'm ready." Josie says and Cleo walks back up to them with the pair of scissors that is two times larger than a regular pair would be.

"Here you are." She says as she hands them to the brunette.

Josie takes them, sending her friend a grateful smile, she looks at the front door and exhales deeply."Here we go." She says before making her way over to it.