Nine

They pull up to a fancy looking restaurant that looks packed. Mg parks the car and they unbuckle their seat belts before getting out.

Mg whistles,"Dang Hope look at that line." He says as they get closer to the entrance.

Hope looks at all the people lined up at front, as she gets closer she grins."We don't have to worry about the line, follow me."

Mg shrugs and follows her, Hope walks straight up to the podium ignoring all of the glares from everyone in line.

She gets to the front and she taps the bell. A darker skinned woman turns around looking at a binder, probably the booking information for the restaurant Hope assumes."Do you have a reservation?"

Hope smiles, "No I do not."

The woman looks up and a smile appears on her face as well. "Well as I live in breathe, Hope Mikaelson." She says closing the binder and pushing hair behind her ear.

"Thats me. How are you Vanessa?"

"Better, now that I've seen you. What can I help you with?" She says taking in the woman's appearance, loving the leather jacket and black jeans combo.

"You can let my friend and I here into the restaurant, I didn't have time to make a reservation." She puts her hand on the podium, using her fingers to rub circles on the woman's palm.

"Oh, I don't know Hope I could-d lose my job and everyone here has b-been waiting." She says clearing her throat after.

Hope raises an eyebrow at the woman and Vanessa chuckles under her gaze, blushing wildly.

"Please? I would appreciate it very much." She fake pouts. "I took care of you, I know you remember that." She watches the girl's blush spread across her face."Can you do this little favor for me?"

Vanessa nods, "Of course I can." She says and pulls back the velvet rope not needing too much persuasion.

Hope smiles,"Thank you." She says and walks through with Mg right behind her.

"I don't want to know how you know her do I?" Mg says.

"Nope." Hope grins.

"Right okay, so where's your boss?"

Hope looks around for a moment until she sees brown hair in the distance. "There she is." Hope nods in the direction.

"Oh wow she's pretty." He says,"Wait, who's that tall built dude that's bringing her into a very intimate looking hug."

"If I were to guess I believe that might be the boyfriend." Hope says rolling her eyes, she turns to him and says. "I'm going to go get this over with, I still gotta contact someone for work or else she will be on my ass."

He nods, she walks over in the brunettes direction quickly. When she gets to her she clears her throat to get her attention. "Miss Saltzman." She says.

Josie turns and sighs in relief. "Oh thank god." She says.

Hope pulls out the girl's phone. "I believe this is yours." She says handing it to her. She tried but failed to not look at the very nice dress that hugs the brunettes body.

"Thank you." Josie says sincerely.

Hope nods, she's still not used to Josie's mood swings, so she plays it safe.

"Who is this?"

Hope's eyes turn to the owner of that voice, seeing a man wearing a all black suit with the jacket part of it opened.

Josie looks at him then back at Hope. "Oh this is my EA Hope." She replies.

He nods and looks at her expectantly. "Oh." She turns to Hope."Hope this is Rafael, my boyfriend." She says trying not to sound awkward.