Ninety

Double update 🤗 but longer wait for the next
~~~~~~~~

The calm before the storm ⛈ 🫣
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Deep breaths." Mg says softly.

He rubs Hope's shoulder in a comforting way, since the auburnette is on a verge of a panic attack.

Hope's hands are gripping the desk hard, her body is trembling slightly,her breathing is starting to slow down but her chest hurts because it feels like her heart is about to burst out of her.

Tears start forming in her eyes and Mg is starting to panic now because Hope hasn't had one like this before.

He thinks about a solution and a light bulb went off. "Do you want me to get Josie?" He asks praying that his suggestion is the right one.

Hope squeezed the desk even harder but she manages to nod and more tears fell from her eyes and down her cheeks.

"Okay I'll go get her." Mg vamp speeds out of the room and knocks on the door of Josie's office

He taps his foot while he waits for only a half a second. "Come in."

He opens the door and all the girls quite down when he walked inside as they caught the worried look on his face."It's Hope." He says looking directly at Josie.

The brunette pushes her chair away from her desk and stands up right away."What happened?" She asks making her way towards him already.

"She's having a panic attack and I can't calm her down so I asked if she wanted you which she did so now I'm here."

Josie speed walks out of the room hearing everything she needed to hear as she heads to Hope's office.

"Is she okay?" Lizzie asks her fiancé because she is starting to get worried now as well.

Mg nods and checks to see if Josie is really gone,"She will be fine, Josie will take of her." He assured both girls.

Cleo sighs in relief and so does Lizzie, "what caused the panic attack?" She asks curiously.

Mg lets a grin stretch his lips,"I have news." He says and rubs his palms together happily.

~

Josie pushed the door of Hope's office open swiftly and she sees the auburnette sitting at her desk.

Tears are falling from her face non-stop and it looks like she's struggling to breathe.

She makes her way over to the woman quickly,"Baby," she says softly, and puts a hand on Hope's chest and another on her back."I need you to breathe okay." She says rubbing her back.

She can feel hopes heart thumping hard against her palm and it's a little frightening because she wonders what caused this.

Hope closed her eyes and attempted to breathe in and out slowly but she felt like her chest was getting tighter and tighter so she ended up opening her eyes again because it isn't helping.

Josie noticed so she moves her hand to Hope's face, gently turning her so she can look at her before her hand goes back to her chest,"breathe with me baby."